Close

c0mf0rt

Question about quality rims

I just got a set of 18" Racing Hart C2 Evo's from somebody today and put them on my EP.... I have a question though... I understand a large rim that is lightweight and costs more... but why would a wheel that heavy still be so expensive.... it can't be just for the "name".... I also noticed they seem lighter than cheapy 17's that I had on before.... but that doesn't make since cause these Hart's are HEAVY...... somebody explain this to me....

My only guess is the finish on the coating. Meaning that it will last longer on racinghart/RH Evo. rims...I guess

Thumbs down Re: Question about quality rims

Originally posted by c0mf0rt
    I just got a set of 18" Racing Hart C2 Evo's from somebody today and put them on my EP.... I have a question though... I understand a large rim that is lightweight and costs more... but why would a wheel that heavy still be so expensive.... it can't be just for the "name".... I also noticed they seem lighter than cheapy 17's that I had on before.... but that doesn't make since cause these Hart's are HEAVY...... somebody explain this to me....
    Thanks for informing me about this. I held the wheels for you after you said you were interested. You never responded to my second e-mail. Now, I gotta go back to finding who the other people that e-mailed me are. Let me know about this next time please.

2002 EP & 2013 FB - K24 all day! SinisterCivicSi's Avatar
    that was pretty cruddy......

Thread Information