Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Congrats on your score! I can't wait to see the pic's of it on your car! :)

I went to my dealership and got a close look at the kit today. Didn't like it in person. The wing's great though.

is the break light already in the wing?? or did you use the one on your car?

very very nice...im gonna call my honda dealer to see if they can get me one..if not ill call canada to see what they can do for me

the light in the wing is a completely different shaped light. It comes with the wing.

cool...so did he just have to make a hole for wiring up the break light??? also whats the diffrence between this wing and the CTR wing price and apperance?

Looks about the same to me. VERY similar. After taking my replica wing to a body shop for modification, and painting, the wing cost me about $600.

The OEM wing costs $505 after taxes, comes painted, and will obviously have better quality I think.

OEM wing is plug and go, meaning that you have to drill a hole almost 1 inch in diameter with a whole saw to get it through

yeah I did it and loved it.. like Monster Garage shit drilling a hole that big into a new car

just to make sure on what im thinking is right you drilled a hole in the wing correct? or the car?

Originally posted by the JigGa mAn
    just to make sure on what im thinking is right you drilled a hole in the wing correct? or the car?
    You have to drill into the car so you can get the plug into your car and plug it into the 3rd brake light plug.

ahhh yes now its all very clear to me...thanx guys...

ephatch member
    Did a 16,000 Kilometer service for my SiR today at a Honda dealer a short drive from Kingston .

Had a Vibrant Blue Sir with GFX kit mounted and ready for the lot . Car was parked in service bay and manager told me to go take a look and see what i think .

Nice package .

After a few minutes of chat we discussed availability of kit components . He had a Honda Canada dealer bulletin indicating dealer cost 304.00 each CDN all components each (cdn funds ) and a suggested retail of 499.00 to 505.00 for various kit items .

Side skirts in OEM -JDM Milano red were/are already on order from overseas .

Dealer quickly recognized that GFX package items were not made available in Milano Red anf that if i ordered i would have to have painted of course .

Cut me a great deal on rear spoiler , bumper skirt and front skirt for 380.00 per item . Items stock at Honda Canada Montreal . Body shop i have close friend at will paint/refinish these items and perform installation . Will coincide with install of the side skirts .

Local dealer to me would not let items go for less than full retail , so do shop around , some dealerships are hungrier than others .

Question

I went to my local Honda dealer during lunch today and got them to check on the availablilty of the wing in silver. He noted to me that the paint color code is not the same as that of the 2002 SiR's. Does anyone out there have a silver 2002 SiR that has purchased any of the GFX components (in silver fo course)? If so how well does the paint match?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information