Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Canuck

Factory Body Kit Parts Are Coming In Good Supply Now...

A week ago I asked my Honda dealer parts guy about the body kit parts and he didnt' even know they existed, he had no part numbers or anything. Today he ordered me the front lower skirt and it will be shipped tonight, I will have it tomorrow.

Its at least nice that they are making the parts available individually, and the price is actually very reasonable. I'm getting the front lower skirt for under $400 Canadian, I think list is in the high $400's but I get a decent discount from the parts guy on all items. Not bad considering its painted and all parts for direct bolt on, no crappy install stuff like some aftermarket kits. Just some info. for anyone that's been waiting to get this stuff.

Joey

Cool, is this only in Canada? Can you get prices for each of the other pieces?

Re: Factory Body Kit Parts Are Coming In Good Supply Now...

Originally posted by JSIR
    A week ago I asked my Honda dealer parts guy about the body kit parts and he didnt' even know they existed, he had no part numbers or anything. Today he ordered me the front lower skirt and it will be shipped tonight, I will have it tomorrow.

Its at least nice that they are making the parts available individually, and the price is actually very reasonable. I'm getting the front lower skirt for under $400 Canadian, I think list is in the high $400's but I get a decent discount from the parts guy on all items. Not bad considering its painted and all parts for direct bolt on, no crappy install stuff like some aftermarket kits. Just some info. for anyone that's been waiting to get this stuff.

Joey
    Joey
    is me spoon3168 again
    which honda did u call coz i call ideal they still haven't get the part number and pricing, they say honda haven't sellling it yet.. weird..ehh?

Calvin

the funniest thing, he help me call honda warehouse and ask and they say is not for sale at all

Canuck
    This is from London Honda, its coming from the wharehouse in TO which is funny that they tell you that stuff. Too bad I didnt know sooner I could have ordered one for you. If you want I can check with the parts guy at the beginning of the week , but all of the dealers should be able to get the parts now. I'll have a part number tomorrow when I pick mine up.

Joey

Originally posted by JapanExpress
    WHAT HE SAID!! I want a f'ng wing, dammit!

Canuck
    Originally posted by JapanExpress
    I really don't know if this kit is just in Canada or what is going on, you would think that it would be available in the US though. But in US funds it would be pretty cheap compared to anything else even with shipping costs. If you're interested I can get my parts guy to price things out next week. Just need to know the colour so they can check availability. I know the upper rear wing is $500 Canadian or so.

Joey

If you get a chance to ask, I'm looking for the rear wing in silver. Thanks.

Canuck
    Originally posted by cbecker333
    If you get a chance to ask, I'm looking for the rear wing in silver. Thanks.
    Checker, I'll check for availability on Monday for ya, pretty sure the price on them is $500 Canadian, shipping extra. In US funds thats something like $400 US or less.

Joey

Netguru
    Please do check on the pricing on all of the kit parts. I'm interested in a wing shipped to Iowa....
    Thanks

Canuck
    Originally posted by fyzm7357
    Please do check on the pricing on all of the kit parts. I'm interested in a wing shipped to Iowa....
    Thanks
    Okay Dave, I'll chekc one white upper rear wing as well.

Angry

y is the US so frickin SLOW in gettin stuff like this?!?!

Wing is sweet:D

I put mine on last night (picked it up on Wed.)
    Saw the rest up close on black and silver Ep's and I have to say it doesn't look too bad at all.

ephatch member

Wink

lucky canada peeps

Can you post the part number for the rear wing in Silver? I am going to try a US dealership for the hell of it maybe next week. If I have the part number it might help. I get a discount from them since I have had to get a few things for my race Honda's there since they are only OEM parts still. I just hope they still give me my discount because that will be a bit off there with something that high in price.

Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information