Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm with ssvr6 on this one. I recognize the quality of Spoon and Mugen, but I also recognize their outrageous prices. Eibach, H&R, Comptech, and many other companies make IMO just as good a product for the street for a lot less money. Spoon and Mugen are track bred, and while that does mean that they know their shit, it doesn't always mean they automatically make a better street product. I believe in quality, but I also have a limited budget and sometimes rely on ingenuity instead of a brand name.

"I'll stick with the PROVEN quality"

ARE you serious? What do you think spoon,mugen,tein,etc. all are some fly by night basement companies??? If you truely believe this you are sorely wrong. Shit look at all the videos i have posted (ek9vsdc5vsep3 and the itr that redlines @10k rpm) These cars are ALL backed by these companies with THEIR parts, you think those cars LACK QUALITY?????? On another note if saving money is your major decision maker, then yes other companies should be looked into. And never once did i come down on the quality, or cost effectiveness of other companies. Rather im impressed by these major HONDA tuning companies (SPOON MUGEN ETC) I look towards them as the ULTIMATE in SPECIFIC APPLICATION (HONDA) PERFORMANCE PARTS. Not just the average stunna company. --joe

BTW: DAVID K. HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD WITH HIS POST! :)

ephatch member
    open your closed minds!! if u werent so interested in defending what u buy and let yourself hear what eachother is actually "saying"...youd see there is no argument here just a fact.... some people want Spoon, others dont. because someone doesnt want Spoon makes them niether a derelict, or stupid, or wasting their money, or "rice" whatever the hell that ignorant statement can be, or unknowledgeable, or poor!!! it means they had a choice and chose something that they find better for either their financial, performance, or jusy simply mental reasons. If u religiously buy Spoon, then please no one wants to hear your religious beliefs here, and if u religiously hate Spoon then the same goes for u. Indiviualism is: the pursuit of personal happiness and independence rather than collective goals or interests. so if putting thier clear tails or whatever else they want is want they want, then let them do it as long as its for their happiness and not anyone elses on this site. thats the reason i left the hobby of workin wit "old school" cars and got into imports. i respected the individualism in the culture. dont squash it for others because they dont follow the same path as u! thank you!

eric: you have preached more IN YOUR THREAD THAN ANYONE, so take some of your own advice and STFU! :) have a nice day :) --joe

BTW : NICE SIG! Another internet toughguy! - im scared

ephatch member
    no internet tough guy here.. no need its a computer and ive proven myself in this world...as u can see i post ohhhhh so much! and since we like abreviations FYI muhamed ali happens to be the person i idolize and can only dream of havin one third the impact he has had in this world so hence my signature. i would not waste time preaching im stating truths, so please do not degrade anyone including me with insolent comments masked behind smiles and "have a nice day" ... no one here is retarded mentally so we or i do not need to be talked down to... jus read what was said before and there is no need for rebuttle for there is no arugment to be made...have a nice day:)

#1 your arent intelligent so your Webster dictionary vocab. does nothing for me or anyone else, why try to act smart? What you never were you'll never be REMEMBER THAT !

#2 You said "please do not degrade anyone including me with insolent comments masked behind smiles and "have a nice day" ... no one here is retarded mentally" FOLLOWED BY : " have a nice day :) " contradict yourself much??? :) :) :)

Anyways you are right, about one thing, no sense replying again, it will just make you look even more dumb than you already do.

Thanks for trying you have been
    OWNED!!!

--JOE :D

ephatch member
    that is neither contradiction nor ignorant....thanks for trying to prove u are smart on the internet...next step college...good luck!!
    no need to prove anymore to u... your ad hominem arguments are typical of kids on here!! have a nice day:p please spare my email inbox and move on to something else

Let's see :

Still using smilies. (contradiction)
    Still using the dictionary to sound smart, although like i said before you cant mask what never existed.
    Next step potty training, and solid foods.

Give up? :) --Joe

ALMOST FORGOT!!! :) :) :)

ephatch member
    im using what we educated people call a college degree (which was paid for ) all i had to do was sweat and lift weights and hit people in order to have a complete education, and workin on my second degree... first in political science, second in progress business with and investment emphasis.. and planning on getting a fellowship in another year. know your opponent before u try to engage them! like i said spare my email account... u have no idea what u are dealing with..
    "have a nice day" mick foley quotes are always good ...im done...please someone take out my trash:)

2sloSi
    Hey guy's were all cool on this forum, lets just keep it that way, no sense in bickering because it gets us know where! No sense in going back and forth all day, or week!

Just tryin to keep the peace with my fellow ep hatch boy's! :)

"u have no idea what u are dealing with.."

Alex:(Jeopardy voice) What is a JACKASS for $1000..

2slo's got the right idea though. Although it would be nice sitting here and reading post after post on how you are so smart with your 26 degrees in general studies (LOL) majoring in BULLSHIT, and how you lift weights and drink weight gainer 2000 because in the real world (IE. NOT ON THE COMPUTER) you are some wimpy tool. Im going to go do something more usefull and entertaining than responding to this chilidish commentary from the peanut gallery. --HAVE A SUPPPPPPEEERRR DAY :) --JOE

ssvr6
    I never said mentioned that Spoon or Mugen are fly by night did I? Did I say that they're to springs that APC is to styling? Not at all.

What I did say is that H&R and Eibach are PROVEN quality and race bred springs. The bonus is that they cost less than their Japanese only counter part.

In my opinion, (and I'm free to have one) people that spend $300 on springs (in most cases) are doing so because they lack knowledge. It's like buying the spoon "engine accessory cosies". WTF is that? (Sorry to those that have them, just my opinion.)

H&R and Eibach have German, Spannish, French, Brittish, AND Japanese cars using their PROVEN quality components.

That's my only point.

For those that are interested, check out the Road Racing page on www.speedtv.com. You'll see the 'Tegs running this gear as well as the M3's.

Steve

OHMFG!!!!!
    I DONT CARE, DO YOU CARE ABOUT ME BEING A DUMBASS AND SPENDING GOD FORSAKEN AMOUNTS OF MONEY SO I CAN BE A JDM WHORE????? YOU SHOULDNT! JUST LIKE I COULD GIVE 2 MILK DUDS THAT YOU LOVE EIBLACH TENZO R NUESPEED H&R ETC!!!! THIS POST HAS BEEN BEAT TO DEATH PLEASE CLOSE IT!!

and yes i know i typed in all caps.!

2sloSi
    hey 02blk, all i got to say is,

Mugen, Spoon , Jdm = CRAP I hate it, it sucks!

ssvr6
    Issues....lots and lots of issues.

It's really unfortunate that you can't have an intelligent debate without flipping out. This board is supposed to be better (in regards to this) than club si and the like.

Relax.

Steve

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information