Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    ephatch member
    Thats Bad Ass

Any word on what I would have to do to the bottom end of the motor to hold up for a turbo. I would think the longer stroke would be a killer to the crank and rods. I am thinking K24 block with a A2 head for my setup and then what would be a stage II turbo so I would have cams, rods (if they will make for a K24), and I think some bottom end parts.

I just want to have a car that in summer I can drive daily and then just put her up in my shop in winter and do some driving with a nice 4x4 that I want to get soon. I want the car to be able to be a daily driver and not have to worry about taking a long road trip.

ephatch member

Looks Good!

Nice work. I'm impressed with how stock it looks. That has got to be fun. Keep us posted on the updates.

Unfortunately it had an encounter with a median, so now it has the same wheels but 17's. I was afraid they might look too big, but they actually look much better. I know I've said the cams would have been on a long time ago, but me and my fiance seperated and I haven't had much time to bother nor did I really want to work on her car, seeing I already wasted $6k on it. But Im gonna be a gentleman and put them on, mainly so I can have on last horra with it. Should have some news about them in the next couple weeks.

Thanks every one for the support!!! After this I will be done with the car, wish I could finished all my plans for the car, but its been fun.

ephatch member
    You think those guys in Tennesee can get a A2 head? I'm just a hillbilly toss away in GA.

Im sure!

ephatch member

A2 head

Too bad about your girl, that sucks. Any way you could tell me how to get in touch with the guys in TN. Any idea how much the A2 head and ecu would cost? I'm dying to get one. Thanks in advance.

My guess, and only a guess since I really haven't looked for one, would be around $1000 (maybe even less). But you don't need nor want the type S computer. If you change out the computer, you will have to take it to the dealer and have it reset which could lead to them finding out what you did. Besides, all you have to do is get the Hondata reflash for a type S, which will be even better than the type s Computer.

I got a used type s head for 400$, it was hard to find. I alsp heard that a dealer would ask about 4,000$ for it from the factory.

About the cams, they are out of my hand. I tried to work it all out, but it was taking too much effort and Im just handing them over to her. Hopefully she will get them on soon and if possible I will get the dyno sheets from her. Im really disapointed, I was excited to see what they did. Ohhh well, hopefully she will step up to the plate and take it from here.

anybody have the dyno results from this...the pics are gone!!
    Your most reliable source for K24 swap help and warrantied/papered K24 longblocks. Serving the K-community since 2004.

The Evolution:
    2003 Ep3 - K24A1/K20Z3 Hybrid - currently under the knife
    2001 S2000 - Stock and loving it
    1987 Buick T-Type WE4 - The BEAST

Not sure what happened to the pics, but the results are as follows:

On the bottle: 220 whp and 245 lb/ft
    All Motor: 170 whp and 150 lb/ft

any updates?
    Your most reliable source for K24 swap help and warrantied/papered K24 longblocks. Serving the K-community since 2004.

The Evolution:
    2003 Ep3 - K24A1/K20Z3 Hybrid - currently under the knife
    2001 S2000 - Stock and loving it
    1987 Buick T-Type WE4 - The BEAST

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information