Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am very intersted in the kit and i was just wondering what psi u dyno'd it at?

How much for everything shipped to my door? lol....alll the way in cali...just wondering! i dont really have 500 much less 5g's
    Formerly known as Plainol2k2si

ssvr6
    7.5 psi and about $150 for shipping (guess).

Steve

Originally posted by plainol2k2si
    How much for everything shipped to my door? lol....alll the way in cali...just wondering! i dont really have 500 much less 5g's
    Shipping ranges from $150-$200. We send the turbo kits in a HEAVILY padded box via UPS ground. It usually takes about a week to 2 weeks depending on where you live.

Originally posted by 03BlueEP3
    Actually, we have a GOLD Si at the shop right now from PA getting boosted. We also have a 01-02 Coupe with a K20A swap from IL getting boosted also. If you want, take a week vacation to South Florida and while you are here you can get your Si Boosted.
    Info and CEL question:

That is "Surf Si" < the GOLD from PA> on here and he lives less than 10 Cybernation minutes away from my house. 20 if in my car :D .. We stopped and chatted the other week and I can NOT wait to have a ride next week! If you are reading this man... hit me up when you get back!! Have a safe trip back and watch out in VA they will burn you for speeding!

If his install / tune goes well I may seriously have to take a road trip. My biggest concern is how NOT to get the CEL that Steve is getting. Anyone know if he got past it and how?

Craig
    Last edited by XLR8B4U; 07-24-2003 at 09:37 AM.

WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar
    I am just worried cause this is going to void any warrenty on the car....@ the time i bought the car i got the extended warrenty, so.... yea

For those that are worried about warranty:

The only part of your warranty that will be void are parts that would be directly related to a failure caused by the installation or use of this system. In plain english... if your power window goes, you are still covered for the full term of your stock warranty.

For your extended warranty contract:

You will need to read the provisions in your extended warranty contract. These are usually not that difficult to read and most of the time just echo what the mfg warranty already states. Few people realize that you can sell your extended warranty back at a pro-rated cost. If you decide to do this you will need to contact your dealer for instruction. I traded my Ford Contour in on my Civic and went to my dealer and cashed in on my exteded warranty AFTER the trade. I had to bring in my mileage statement and I got a check for 500.00! Take the 500.00 or whatever YOU get and put it in savings for IN CASE money set aside for repairs.. !

FUCK you! I like 'em!! esmith13's Avatar
    I had gotten the impression Steve's CEL light was because he was driving around before it got tuned and hadn't been back since...

Was that not the case???

Eric

Perhaps I was concerned for no reason. Steve can you let us know what the story was and status is please? PS Thanks for answering the million questions I am sure you get.:)

ssvr6
    The CEL was because Cybernation didn't really get the time they needed to tune my car as much as they normally do. I needed it back and hold ups earlier in the week delayed my car. (No fault of theirs.)

Since all cars are different and driving styles as well, tuning is a little difficult to "standardize". I don't drive with AC 90% of the time (the speeding wind is good enough). When I do, it effects the fueling. So, the car is running a little rich to compensate for that right now. I throw a CEL every once in a while but it's becuase I'm tuning it as I drive and that's hard to do when I'm supposed to be watching the road.

The car is going back to Cybernation for a new clutch and a few other goodies at that time the final tuning will be done as well as the long needed lesson that I need in order to tune my car on the fly.

Again, the CEL doesn't cause problems, it's just a "rich condition" light.

Steve

FUCK you! I like 'em!! esmith13's Avatar
    Thanks Steve!

Dude, I SOOOO want this kit!!! :p :p

All of you who have it are lucky bastards!!!

Any1 got about 5k I can borrow?? :angel:

Eric

ephatch member
    The wastegate is a turbonetics and the injectors are in my eyes a must! When cybernation was tuning mine they tryed 440s and the Ep. w/turbo was asking for more, and so it was done-550s and the car thanked them. I was there when that blue SIR was and the pics do it no justice + it had a jdm typeR kit on it and mugen this and jdm that, it was sick!

ephatch member
    Hey esmith I'm meeting with Craig on tuesday right by your meet spot, your welcome to come along & see th results of this kit,and I'm sure you'll find a way to fund this awesome display of power.

TELL US YOU GOT PICS OF IT THEN because all of the pics are too close and you can not see the car or did I miss something?

Hey SURFSI... I am planning a Florida vacation next spring... is there any time I could meet up with you to check this kit out???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information