Close

Thumbs down Well, these Progress springs are coming off, sick of bottoming out

I see why Progress makes a spring specifically for the Si. These springs suck ass! I love the look of it, but the drive is just rediculous. I hit a slight dip or bump, and I get a "BAM"! everytime. I bottomed out really bad today. I'm taking these suckers off as soon as I can. Anyone know the spring rate for H&R? I really don't want to get the H&R if they aren't specifically made for the Si. I hear they are made for the EX.

ssvr6
    From what I've read, they have a set for the Si.

Steve

the H&R are for the EX i think but i have have had them on for a month and a half and not bottomed out one time yet, and i live in LA thare is lots of pot holes and speed bumps anyways it rides really good and i am happy with them fyi.

Originally posted by SpeedRacer
    the H&R are for the EX i think but i have have had them on for a month and a half and not bottomed out one time yet, and i live in LA thare is lots of pot holes and speed bumps anyways it rides really good and i am happy with them fyi.
    yeah, but unfortunately the spring rate is going to be that great if they were made for the EX. I'm looking into sportlines now

Originally posted by ssvr6
    From what I've read, they have a set for the Si.

Steve
    yeah, they do. I bought these when I first got my car. I had checked progresses sight and they didn't list it at the time. So I gambled and thought, hey these springs might be okay since H&R uses the same ones off an EX for the Si.

I got them cheap. Oh well

Thread Information