Close

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Originally posted by bobdobbs

Sure, a turbo is going to give you more power, but some people aren't looking for ultimate power. A nice 25% boost would be enough for some.
    I agree, I am not into peg-leg burnouts at stoplights. I just want that kick while exiting a corner. I tool around town and dont need 300h.p going to the front wheels to do it.:)

Originally posted by greenguy
    I agree, I am not into peg-leg burnouts at stoplights. I just want that kick while exiting a corner. I tool around town and dont need 300h.p going to the front wheels to do it.:)

yeah i do tho:D

Rectum? Nearly Killed'm DarkHatch's Avatar
    Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
    damn, I kinda want to go with this, it's easier to install and safer as long as I stay at the stock boost. I'd be in the 14's for sure, all I'd need.
    Yeah you say that now.:D
    I'd like to get the kit, but I want 250 whp. I wanna be in the low 13's at least.

okay, i have a few questions for you guys. if i like what i hear, this will be my very first dealings with jackdon racing. first off, my main concern. what kind of reliability can i expect outg of this kit. right now i only have I/E, and my Si is my daily driver, so, as you know, it would be tragic if something serious were to happen. and second, i know there is no intercooler system available for the kit, but, upon browsing the jackson racing accessories site last night, i noticed a liquid intercooler system (p/n 989-950) and it says 88+ all models except prelude. so, i guess my question here would be, is it compatible and would it benefit and work? but i seriously stress the first question since i do still have 15K left on my factory warranty. thanks for your time and response.

Rectum? Nearly Killed'm DarkHatch's Avatar
    I've been told on numerous acounts that if you put sc on it would be just as reliable as it is now. I would call JR about the cooler.

For those that have been waiting for the best price on the JR "street" kit, Summit Racing is now taking pre-orders (shipping on 12/26) for $2750. Click Here

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information