Close

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    If the price ends up being in that 25 to 2700 range, I could get it this year. Otherwise I will have to wait. But I am definitely in if the price is in that general area.

"What redline?"......DOH! I SELL HONDAS's Avatar

Thumbs up I'm interested

@ 2500 i'd want to know abot the race upgrade too.
    cost that is.
    What about discounts for repeat customers?

:D

:D

this

this could be my second blower from jackson!!

I have a question about those of us that do a motor swap. I'm in the process of getting a K24 motor to swap in my EP. And I plan on going with the JRSC on the new motor. Would the basic SI kit be ok on the K24? I know you guy have put the JRSC on a k24 with the K20A2 head, but you didn't specify which JRSC it was.

my GUESS is that the k20 blower is too small to be efficient.

just a hunch.

JRPower
    In our motor swap, we used the basic Si kit, with Hondata tuning and a custom pulley. The kit fittment was good, but since the block is taller, the top of our inlet casting, and one allen head bolt rub on the hood. So in order to fix that, cut a hole in the bottom bracing of the hood and it will be fine. We recommend using Hasport Motor Mounts for your motor swap.

Tuning for your K24 will be completely different than a Civic Si. You will have to have tuning done by Hondata to have a perfect setup.

If you use a Base Civic Si pulley, you will be running less boost than what the K20 would. You will have to make a custom pulley for adquate boost.

The K24 blower woudl be best with the JR62. Anything smaller or bigger would be inefficent

Happy Driving!
    Last edited by JRPower; 07-31-2003 at 09:22 AM.

Are you guys going to make a JRSC kit for the K24 motor?

Any news about final shipping dates?

We really appreciate you keeping us updated, Little O. This definately has piqued my interest in the JRSC.

JRPower
    K24 Kit... Classified. ;) IF a K24 kit is made, it will be a while.

No news on Final shipping dates. Final production precautions are under way and no date has been set.

I am sorry for the delayed responses, but I am trying very hard to make sure the kits are perfect. I get caught up in doing other things and need to get back here to answer your questions. Thank you, and I am glad you are looking in to our kit.

JRPower
    Please feel free to ask more questions everyone.

I think we're all waiting for the same thing:

-Release Date
    -What's included (both street and race)
    -Pricing (including the race upgrade cost)
    -Final Production dyno numbers

Any idea when you're distributors will have pricing? I called Jegs and Summit, but both had no idea at this point.

ArcanaRacing
    I just spoke with a JR salesperson, and they told me that the EP kit is pushed back again to sometime in September. I hope to become a JR dealer by then and will do my best to offer a group buy when the kit is released. My name will be on the list!

JRPower,

What exactly makes the Hondata reflash incompatible with the JRSC? Is it the timing advance, the extra revs, or what? The extra RPMs would be nice to keep. In other words, would a Hondata reflash that just raised the rev limit work with the JRSC.

I plan on buying the JRSC street version, but hate the fact that I may have wasted my money on Hondata in the long run.:(

Originally posted by Quicksilver
    I think we're all waiting for the same thing:

-Release Date
    -What's included (both street and race)
    -Pricing (including the race upgrade cost)
    -Final Production dyno numbers

Any idea when you're distributors will have pricing? I called Jegs and Summit, but both had no idea at this point.
    I just received this from mossperformance...it's for the type s, but I'd assume it's about the same for us

This Jackson Racing RSX Type-S supercharger system will be available in two configurations. The first is a CARB approved street system running 5psi of boost. The Second is our Race system also running 5psi of boost but using 440cc injectors and a JR Tuned/Hondata flashed ECU program. By flashing the ECU, JR and Hondata were able to adjust cam phasing, ignition timing and raise the rev limiter. All this results in another 40+ HP to the wheels. Our Race system is not CARB exempt.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information