Close

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by JRPower
    I have heard claims the kit is already out. That is false.

Super_si_45 says he's seen one already..how!?
    Here's his posts:
    http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...075#post212075

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...144#post212144

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...035#post213035

Originally posted by JRPower

WOT, the blower whines with the sound of a jet.
    that's a good description. Exactly how it sounds.

he's probably confusing it w/ something else. and judging by how defensive he gets, he's probably full of it too.

Originally posted by Tenacious G

he's probably confusing it w/ something else. and judging by how defensive he gets, he's probably full of it too.
    who the hell is this kid? i dont get defensive, and by the way, if u could read, yes i was mistaking it for another kit, but thank you for asking ass

this.setRootCause(last);
    Originally posted by super_si_45

who the hell is this kid? i dont get defensive, and by the way, if u could read, yes i was mistaking it for another kit, but thank you for asking ass
    Heh heh. This is the funniest post I've read in a while.

and if you could read, you'd notice that I posted my statement that you were confusing it for another kit BEFORE you posted that you were in fact mistaken, so i wouldn't have said you were full of since you were man enough to admit you had them mixed up. so don't get your panties all in a wad because you made a mistake and i hadn't noticed it yet.

and when you start calling other people names like "ass" and "smart ass" that's called getting defensive.

damn u guys just dont quit do u, when i get off, i will go to my brothers shop and find the issue i read the numbers in, then, i will pick up the jackson racing box with the sc in it and copy the part number, hell, i will take pictures and post it since he "doesnt have one", i guess i need to just shut up and not post anymore of my "experiences" since everyone just wants to contradict them, and call them foul, from now on, i know nothing, and i guess i wont post my opinion, or facts that iv read anymore

and if this post isn't "defensive" i don't know what is. don't go and ruin a good informative thread with this crap, please.

stop crying

ok people back to the normal thread minus stupid comments from morons, the bullcrap is over g let it go

"try to talk TO people rather than DOWN TO people, it will certainly get you further in life"

way to back up your own words there. i also was trying to point out that had i known you admitted you had the SC kits mixed up, i wouldn't have called you full of it. i was commending you for being man enough to admit to that. but you want to revert back to name-calling, so that's cool. i'll let it go.

back to the topic at hand ...

Little O: were the Street and Race versions dyno'd w/ stock I/H/E or did you have some aftermarket bolt ons?

back to the topic at hand ...

Little O: were the Street and Race versions dyno'd w/ stock I/H/E or did you have some aftermarket bolt ons?
    I posted it here:
    http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...558#post212558
    or so you don't have to click the link
    Street kit (not sure if i/h/e is on this, but I assume it is)

Race kit

thanks for the link 02SilverSiHB. my question is IF the 178.6 whp/149.3tq are the numbers of the JRSC with I/H/E, like super_si_45 said, that's only about a 30 whp increase (if other members are dyno-ing at about 150 whp w/ I/H/E) . that makes the kit a tougher sell for me.

BUT, the the 178/149 are on stock I/H/E, and there is the possibility of adding another 15 whp or more w/ bolt ons, then the JRSC looks more and more like the right applicaiton for me.

thanks for the link 02SilverSiHB. my question is IF the 178.6 whp/149.3tq are the numbers of the JRSC with I/H/E, like super_si_45 said, that's only about a 30 whp increase (if other members are dyno-ing at about 150 whp w/ I/H/E) . that makes the kit a tougher sell for me.
    actually that's a 53whp increase. not all cars are the same and the result was good imo. It gained a little over 50whp compared to their stock dyno. I've seen si's dyno low like that before. Could have been bad gas, low miles, etc.

BUT, the the 178/149 are on stock I/H/E, and there is the possibility of adding another 15 whp or more w/ bolt ons, then the JRSC looks more and more like the right applicaiton for me.
    I'm almost positive that the mossmotorsport ad I received about a month ago said that was i/h/e on both, but don't count on that, I could be off.

i see your point. i forgot they only dyno'd the stock Si at 125 whp ... which is on the low end. I asked Little O why he thought the car dyno'd at such low numbers, but he wasn't sure why. interesting.

i see your point. i forgot they only dyno'd the stock Si at 125 whp ... which is on the low end. I asked Little O why he thought the car dyno'd at such low numbers, but he wasn't sure why. interesting.
    yeah, I'd be pissed if my car only dynod at that amount when I'm putting down 150whp.

Okay, I thought the kit wasn't out for either the si or the type s
    http://www.mossperformance.com/Shop/...eIndexID=37908

street kit

Okay, I thought the kit wasn't out for either the si or the type s
    http://www.mossperformance.com/Shop/...eIndexID=37908

street kit

Race kit

also notice how the dyno numbers for the type s are low also. usually type s gets about 170 something whp.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information