Close

That big honda emblem in the front is removable!

I'm not too sure but If you look closely at it, you can see that it's not molded on but instead it's somehow attached by either clips or screws. I think if you remove the grill, you'll be able to see how it's attached. I don't have enough time to do it. Has anyone else tried?

This has been done before, use the search engine to find out how.

cool thanks

Canuck
    I pulled mine off and attached one of those red "H" plaques on the grille. It was very easy to do. I would have left it empty but there is a flat panel behind the stock H so I re-attached a red H wich was much smaller and better looking IMO. I really wanted to attach the red H on the front hood but I needed to cover the flat panel that existed once the stock H was removed. I wish Honda didn't do that with the grille. When you hear people refer to the new Civic as a minivan look-a-like, I think the big ass front H leads to that impression as the minivans have a huge H as well, so I decided to pull it off. If you want a picture let me know I can e-mail it to you, or look up and search one of my posts on it which included a link to the pictures.

I think most cars have it this way. I have a 98 Mustang Cobra and I replaced the front ford emblem with a cobra emblem in like 2 minutes.

Thread Information