Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: -1 for revhard

PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW?

Originally posted by 87gn

2. maby because they like to know what there buying? whats gaurenteing them that there not buying a oem turbo off another car just addapted to the ep?

so let me get this stright, you dont want to tell us what turbo you all use because some ones going to get as much hp as you and beat you in a drag race? if some one was going to knock off a kit to make the most hp im sure as hell that they would not pick one of the weakest if not THE weakest kit produced. please tell me that im wrong, after all it was kind of hard to read with you rambleing like that
    If you check one of your threads or post, I'm not the one saying "So I can copy it and get a cheaper price." It's hard to read my ramblings, it's hard to read your spelling. Get spell check or something. More bashing lol. If you don't know what lol is it's lots of laughter. Did I spell that right? lol...

Re: PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW?

Originally posted by revhardsales

If you don't know what lol is it's lots of laughter. Did I spell that right? lol...
    *laugh out loud.

edit:

I really could care less who's turbo makes what, or what caused who's fire where why when and how at the moment. I'm just wanted everyone to judge for themselves the kind of Customer service and relations RevHard provides about their product.

I mean, your running a business and you talk down to people give them the run around insult them and bad mouth your competition. You sound like a bunch of PR
    Last edited by sniperSI; 08-07-2003 at 05:10 PM.

OK just an FYI...

This "revhardsales" guy DOES NOT OWN REVHARD!
    My guess is he's a salesman, and maybe a poor one at that.
    He obviously never attended a business school or took many communications classes; but lets not hold that against the entire company RevHard.
    * Myles Bautista * owns RevHard.
    And I know from experience he is a stand-up guy; honest; and offers great products for Hondas/Acuras.
    He's been in the business since before 95% of ephatch members even got their license.
    I had the chance to meet him back in 1999 or 2000 when he brought his Integra to a shop i was associated with at the time; for storage and to work on; I even got to play around with the car myself for a couple months...hehe...

There's no need for anyone to bash anyone.

Steve, you had a good experience with Cybernation and that's great. They're probably an excellent shop with great customer service, etc and i would not have any problem letting them work on my car, BASED ON THEIR REPUTATION.

Likewise, I would have no problem letting REVHARD work on my car (if i lived in cali) because i KNOW the type of work they do and the R&D that goes into each product they sell. Not to mention they have an EXCELLENT reputation outside of this little website called ephatch.com.

Let's not let a stupid e-argument hurt the reputation of a great company.

My $0.03.

---Adam---

Originally posted by ADAMnQuickCIVIC
    OK just an FYI...

Likewise, I would have no problem letting REVHARD work on my car (if i lived in cali) because i KNOW the type of work they do and the R&D that goes into each product they sell. Not to mention they have an EXCELLENT reputation outside of this little website called ephatch.com.

---Adam---

Well Adam, for every good experience people have, they tell 2 people for every bad they tell 10-20. (CS Fact)

Revhardsales needs to change his name to something else because if I ran revhard and I saw some dipstick sales person of mine making my business look bad i would be livid. And trust me he

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information