Close

nickw252

Anyone gotten the Erebuni CTR body kit?

I dont have an EP, and also I don't visit here too often so please forgive me if this is a repost. Also to my credit, I did look through about all of the Members Rides.

Anyway, my question. Has anyone gotten the CTR body kit made by Erebuni and put it on their American or Canadian Si? If so I would like to see pictures of it. I think the CTR looks incredible and I would just like to see an Si with that kit to see the fit and finnish and get peoples feedback on it.

i already emailed erebuni corp

they saidi i can bring my car there to "test fitment" since they are only 20 min away from my house

but i honestly think that Fiberglass = crap

i have figured out a way to make the genuine CTR kit fit my 02 si

so i am gonna go that route

good luck!:D

Originally posted by Type X

i have figured out a way to make the genuine CTR kit fit my 02 si
    are you going to just get the jdm front and rear bumper? Or you going to have a body shop make it fit :D

DO NOT GET THE EREBUNI KIT, I REPEAT DO NOT GET IT

simply do not get this kit...... i posted here that i was going to post pics of my car with the erebuni kit installed like 4 weeks ago.. but obviously as most of you can tell that i didn't do that cause i can't get it to fit..... i have taken it to a professional body shop that installs kits and it's way to short to fit our USDM cars... here's the thing if you guys want to read this...

the front and rear bumpers are smaller in japan and the UK cause here in america the bumpers need to be bigger to stand a bigger impacts.. sooo to make a long story short.. THE FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS OF THE EREBUNI KIT DO NOT FIT.. they are like a inch short.. the rear even more so.. even the side skirts won't fit on that well either..

so i have the kit here, all painted and crap and i cannot return it cause i got it painted. so i have to do soooooooome major custom work to make it fit.. if you guys want more info on this.. PM later.. or seomthig.. but there's my two cents on erebuni..

sorry for the big post

Re: DO NOT GET THE EREBUNI KIT, I REPEAT DO NOT GET IT

Originally posted by ULTRAMANIA
    simply do not get this kit...... i posted here that i was going to post pics of my car with the erebuni kit installed like 4 weeks ago.. but obviously as most of you can tell that i didn't do that cause i can't get it to fit..... i have taken it to a professional body shop that installs kits and it's way to short to fit our USDM cars... here's the thing if you guys want to read this...

the front and rear bumpers are smaller in japan and the UK cause here in america the bumpers need to be bigger to stand a bigger impacts.. sooo to make a long story short.. THE FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS OF THE EREBUNI KIT DO NOT FIT.. they are like a inch short.. the rear even more so.. even the side skirts won't fit on that well either..

so i have the kit here, all painted and crap and i cannot return it cause i got it painted. so i have to do soooooooome major custom work to make it fit.. if you guys want more info on this.. PM later.. or seomthig.. but there's my two cents on erebuni..

sorry for the big post
    damn! then why the hell did erebuni make a kit in the us that doesn't fit!? what idiots!

nickw252
    Hey ULTRAMANIA

Can you post pictures of your kit not on the car? And can you show us how far it is off?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nickw252
    Hey ULTRAMANIA

Can you post pictures of your kit not on the car? And can you show us how far it is off?
    [/QUOTE

hey i would be glady to post pics, but the thing is i have no digi cam so i will have to borrow one from a friend. SO that mite take a while so you should check back on this thread reguarly i guess.

ok, the front piece is a little short. i would say an inch short. Here's the thign, the kit is real strong and good quality which is a good thing, but the filp side to this is that since it is strong the kit will nto bend and flex. so you can't flex the kit to make it fit. the back piece is way short.. man i would say 2 inches plus..

again i will post pics as soon as i can.. just don't buy this kit from erebuni unles syou are goign to do some REAL CUSTOM work on it.

jee, and think i bought this kit cause it was a nice cheap replica, but it looks like i'm going to be being lots more to have it customly fit. anyways... i'll keep you guys posted.

Thread Information