Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Ram" Icebox

Wow, these guys respond quick. Don't really know if this completely answers the question, but sounds like they feel that water isn't an issue.

Dear Mr Coultier,

We do appreciate your concern about the water ingestion from the rain, and we apologize for not addressing it earlier.

However this really is nothing to worry about as our kit comes fully equipped.

GruppeM has been retailing in Japan for the national Honda race team for over 15 years, and have never had any problems.

I look forward to reading you soon,
    In the meantime, please feel free to contact us again should you have further queries,

Thank you & Best regards,

Delphine Planes
    Sales
    GruppeM Europe Ltd
    Tel: +44 (0) 207 233 2952
    Fax: +44 (0) 207 233 0568

Email: sales@gruppemeurope.com
    Web: www.gruppemeurope.com
    I like their customer service thus far. And 30 days for delivery from overseas is pretty damn good considering I waited that long before I got fed up and cancelled my order for the Comptech Icebox.

HUH !!! That doesn't seems to provide a reasonable answer to the concern !!

inside the big machine chakra71's Avatar
    do some more research on this one. if it's made for a right hand drive EP then it may not work. the windshield wipers would be reversed for a right hand drive, meaning that there would be room for the scoop to come up around the hood. I saw this a few months ago, but ran into this mental snag. if it does work then post it up.

edit:
    in the pic on page 2 the wipers are oriented for a right hand drive car. if it's reversed as it is for ours then there's no way this will fit :(

but this brings up another interesting idea.... anyone considered a 'shaker' hood/intake for the EP. have the scoop come right up on the driver's side, kinda in the same place as the early eclipse have. at the very least it would be cool to look at and watch move as the engine revs.
    Last edited by chakra71; 08-06-2003 at 02:40 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information