Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Its Boosting Time!!!!

Alright i got the money now for a turbo kit for the ep...Im just not sure with which system to get? Ive read up on greddy...Would that be the turbo setup i should go for? I need many sugestions because im not really sure which setup to go with....Thanks!!

Drive to Florida and get the Cybernation, or one of those other places down there. I hear and have always heard about good things from Cybernation though. just my 2 cents though

ssvr6
    Yeah, come down and go for a spin in my car or Cybernation's 440whp RSX-S.

Steve

FUCK you! I like 'em!! esmith13's Avatar
    dude, lemme tell ya....

I had the honda tech my local sponsor spend 2 weeks lookin over the available kits for the EP and when he called me back he said the Cybernation kit was undoubtly the best kit he had ever seen. Then he spent 20 min gettin all giddy over the brands of the components and the fact that the guages and s-afc was included...

He practically begged me to pick that kit cause he wanted to install it and not the others..... Then I got to drive surfsi's car which just came back from a little trip to Cybernation... It was unbelieveable.... Then he spent 20 min tellin me how he fucked up his settings in his s-afc and Cybernation's tech guy walked him through fixin it for like 30 min on the phone until it was perfect, test drives after and all.....

My mind was made up. Cybernation IS the way to go. Just waitin for my kit to show up now....

... VERY impatiently at that....

Eric

Originally posted by esmith13
    dude, lemme tell ya....

I had the honda tech my local sponsor spend 2 weeks lookin over the available kits for the EP and when he called me back he said the Cybernation kit was undoubtly the best kit he had ever seen. Then he spent 20 min gettin all giddy over the brands of the components and the fact that the guages and s-afc was included...

He practically begged me to pick that kit cause he wanted to install it and not the others..... Then I got to drive surfsi's car which just came back from a little trip to Cybernation... It was unbelieveable.... Then he spent 20 min tellin me how he fucked up his settings in his s-afc and Cybernation's tech guy walked him through fixin it for like 30 min on the phone until it was perfect, test drives after and all.....

My mind was made up. Cybernation IS the way to go. Just waitin for my kit to show up now....

... VERY impatiently at that....

Eric
    holy crap that is awsome. Only thing I wouldn't want is that test pipe, I want to keep my cat for legal reasons...Texas inspection. Also what about carb...Texas hasn't gone that route yet, but being in the military I may move to Cali one day

Racer X and Cybernation both told me that a high flow cat or the stock cat CAN be used. Pipe will be custom welded, power will be a little lower, and you would have to have it dyno tuned cause fuel maps would need to be changed accordingly....

Of course in the case of the stock Cat who knows how long it will last - then you'll have to buy a high flow one later anyways.....

Eric

Thanks for all the complements guys! If you want more info on the kit and want to get it give us a call 954 523 8483. Don't for get to check out our website also www.cybernationmotorsports.com
    If you have any questions I can answer them on here.
    -Mike

I have one!!!!

My kit is on order for Racer X Motorsports in Wilmington DE.

I was tolk you were using a colder NGK plug during the install, but there not part of the kit. Can you give me the NGK part # so i can buy a couple sets on my own before my kit shows up???

Thanks in advance!

Eric Smith
    Soon-to-be Powered by Cybernation!!

The heat range we use is #7. You can get them at most of your pepboys or autozone. Just tell them you need #7 plugs and gap them at 32-35 thousanth's of an inch.
    -Mike

Thanks, Mike!!!! :D

Eric

no-problem ... if you need anything else just ask!
    -Mike

Well from the looks of things...i think i am going to spend my money on the cybernation kit. Im gonna research a little and probley call cybernation up and ask some questions. But in all i think im gonna stick with that kit..I didint kno that you get all that stuff with the kit! Man i cant wait...:D

Our StageI kit comes with:
    - Turbonetics T3/T4
    - Custom Turbo Manifold
    - Turbo/Intercooler/Intake Piping
    - Intake Filter
    - Turbonetics Wastegate
    - Spearco Intercooler
    - Blow Off Valve
    - 550cc Injectors
    - 250psi Fuel Pump
    - Custom 3" Down Pipe
    - Cybernation Black Magic ELF
    - APEXi S-AFCII
    - Autometer A/F and Boost Gauge
    - ALL Fittings, Hoses (Fuel/Oil), Clamps, etc.
    Cost: $3995

does the custom downpipe/testpipe have a mounting point for a catback exhaust, or would my CatBack have to be WELDED to your piping???

Eric

ssvr6
    It runs in place of the cat and bolts to your mid pipe. IIRC.

Steve

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information