Close

shocks and alignment

okay so i've dropped my car on tein s-techs...:D but no aftermarket shocks :'( the thing is, my alignment gets thrown off REAL fast... like 1 month after i got it aligned..is this normal? my question is if i get the shocks will it keep the alignment longer? cuz 60 bucks a month ain't my idea of fun...

i don't drive really hard and the streeets i travel on are relatively tame...was it a bad alignment to begin with? thanks for any help! :*

Re: shocks and alignment

Originally posted by phatfreeza
    okay so i've dropped my car on tein s-techs...:D but no aftermarket shocks :'( the thing is, my alignment gets thrown off REAL fast... like 1 month after i got it aligned..is this normal? my question is if i get the shocks will it keep the alignment longer? cuz 60 bucks a month ain't my idea of fun...

i don't drive really hard and the streeets i travel on are relatively tame...was it a bad alignment to begin with? thanks for any help! :*
    only toe is adjustable on the stock ep. do you have a camber kit?

anyways, my local sears did a great job for $59 and i can go back and get it aligned again for free if it's out within 6 months.

Alignment

If your alignment is out it is becuase the shop that aligned it didn't properly tighten everything or you hit something like a pothole, curb, etc. The alignment can't just move by itself. The only other explantion is that the springs have settled some, and the alignment may be out due to that.

Thread Information