Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1/4 times on turbo kits?

what kind of times can we experience after droppin in those turbos 1/4? 0 to 60?

ssvr6
    The only turbo to run at the track so far was Jack Herrer (Sp?) IIRC, and he ran a 13.8 with mad wheel spin.

I'll be at the track in about a month with mine. It's getting a new clutch installed that will need to be correctly broken in first.

Steve

sunday 09/07 , in Denver , CO , a guy had a 15.9 second with a GReddy turbo on it . I haven't got there on time so I haven't seen him launch , but I do believe it , because this altitude SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    I think he was running on his 18" 5Zigen FN01RC with parada tires on , but i'm now quite sure. Anyway , pretty sucky considering what some people can do on lower altitudes , but better than my stock :D

wtf? 15.9 witha turbo???? that's freaking gay!

Maybe you missed the part Denver , Co , Mile High City ?

15.9 is a really bad time but u got to think with 18's u cant get grip for shit... i saw a 750 hp supra run a 14.4 because he had 18's on it... you cant expect to go ne where if all your doing is spinning the tires... what was his trap speed that probably was up there....

yea, but would the altitude affect the time that much?? i mean i understand 18's slowing you down but not so much where u lose to stock time w/a turbo. that's just kinda odd...

FUCK you! I like 'em!! esmith13's Avatar
    Originally posted by MUSASHI
    sunday 09/07 , in Denver , CO , a guy had a 15.9 second with a GReddy turbo on it . I haven't got there on time so I haven't seen him launch , but I do believe it , because this altitude SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    I think he was running on his 18" 5Zigen FN01RC with parada tires on , but i'm now quite sure. Anyway , pretty sucky considering what some people can do on lower altitudes , but better than my stock :D
    Originally posted by civic hatch boi
    wtf? 15.9 witha turbo???? that's freaking gay!
    Did you read the part that says GREDDY turbo??? If he's drivin a Si, he's only gettin 50whp from Greddy's kit... not to mention the altitude problem.... He probably ran 17.5 stock at that altitude....

The Cybernation stage I kit i makin approx 120whp additional (steve dyno'd at 262whp).

Eric

Originally posted by MUSASHI
    wha? wha?

a greddy turbo si in colorado? in denver? we need to hook up ... IM me ... trk808 on AIM.

Where did you have it installed?

Im running 17 flat with I/E/Hondata.... altitude does suck... plus bandimere is a burly track.

ephatch member

Talking

At Bandi the best I could run in my stock 2002 S2000 was 15.731 and that was dropping the clutch at 6,500 RPM. That translates into a high 14 second quarter at sea level.

The new Greddy turbo for the EP3 comes without an intercooler. At sea level it sounds like this EP3 has a low 15 second 1/4 or high 14 second 1/4 mile which is not bad for a civic. As Fast or Faster than the S2000. The intercooler will add another 50 hp to the wheels. That should translate into low 14's. I think it is Ernesto with the new Turbo. Over the past month I have been speaking with Ben at Racing Trenz and he said they have only rcvd and installed one turbo on an EP3. Rev Hard also makes turbo's for the EP3 but they are not street legal, and require alot of under hood modifications, although lots of HP. I have heard that there customer service is not that great. There is also cybernation.

After alot of thought and deliberation I ordered my Greddy Turbo from Trenz yesterday. It should be in by early Oct. and installed by 10/11. I have been busy shopping online for a pillar pod and gauges today. I like Auto meter's colbalt gauges. I have also been looking at blow off valves and decided on the Type S from Greddy. I can't wait. I will install the intercooler this spring or late winter.
    Last edited by vtecnrg; 09-14-2003 at 10:17 AM.

i just got my greddy kit installed yesterday. it runs like shit, im not happy w/ it at all. the e manage is throwing a code.i even talked to kenji at greddy he told us to try different things w/ the wiring but still nothing. greddy is sending me a new e manage. in my opinion i would go w/ someone else like cybernation

Originally posted by WHT02CIVICSI
    i just got my greddy kit installed yesterday. it runs like shit, im not happy w/ it at all. the e manage is throwing a code.i even talked to kenji at greddy he told us to try different things w/ the wiring but still nothing. greddy is sending me a new e manage. in my opinion i would go w/ someone else like cybernation
    cybernation was always the plan ... :-)

where was your greddy installed at?

Yo denver area EP's . How about a meet ??? PM me or post here
    Peace

it was installed at tempest racing in waldorf maryland

I would be up for a meet. Just on this thread there are 4 of us. Maybe more on the site. Should we start a Colorado region?

rook

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information