Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by rook
    I would be up for a meet. Just on this thread there are 4 of us. Maybe more on the site. Should we start a Colorado region?

rook
    yeah, im down ....

a meet... for sure...

check out highaltitudeimports.com also...

tai@mac.com

hey fellow colorado ep'ers. Im in the springs (well, im really in Iraq right now). Maybe when I get back I can make the drive up and we can all chill. With the cash I have when I get home I should be able to do some sick shit to my car hehe.

--Tom

i ran my greddy turbo ep at the track on friday. my car has a heavy system as u can see in member rides also i had my friend in the car, stock clutch and 17in volks w/ecsta supra 712 tires. and i dont have a intercooler. my tires spun through 1st and 2nd gear it grabed when i got into 3rd gear. heres the numbers...

rt.. .638
    60.. 2.468
    330.. 6.689
    1/8.. 9.948
    mph.. 77.20
    1000.. 12.717
    1/4.. 15.062
    mph.. 96.65

i also ran 1 other time and got a 15.052 at 94.75mph. i cant get the tires to grab i need slicks bad. there were also some rsx type s there they were only running like 15.7

im getting a custom intercooler installed monday. there also going to dyno my car ill post pics and dyno numbers later on in the week

Originally posted by WHT02CIVICSI
    i ran my greddy turbo ep at the track on friday. my car has a heavy system as u can see in member rides also i had my friend in the car, stock clutch and 17in volks w/ecsta supra 712 tires. and i dont have a intercooler. my tires spun through 1st and 2nd gear it grabed when i got into 3rd gear. heres the numbers...

rt.. .638
    60.. 2.468
    330.. 6.689
    1/8.. 9.948
    mph.. 77.20
    1000.. 12.717
    1/4.. 15.062
    mph.. 96.65

i also ran 1 other time and got a 15.052 at 94.75mph. i cant get the tires to grab i need slicks bad. there were also some rsx type s there they were only running like 15.7

im getting a custom intercooler installed monday. there also going to dyno my car ill post pics and dyno numbers later on in the week
    lol! don't worry man, get some better tires, I can tell by the trap you can get a better time than that, not too mention your 60ft sucked

Old thread, but I'm in Littleton. Always down for a meet.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
    lol! don't worry man, get some better tires, I can tell by the trap you can get a better time than that, not too mention your 60ft sucked
    Really this is not to bad for no intercooler. I had the S2000 up there in June before I sold it and here were the best stock results.

R/T - .458
    60' - 2.326
    330 - 6.720
    1/8 - 10.208
    MPH - 70.86
    1000 - 13.214
    1/4 - 15.731
    MPH - 90.73

High altitude sucks. But it is good to know that you can pull up to any stock S2000 and take them. That would make them think. :D I know that after installing the greddy the Civic is faster than the S.

WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar
    you guys are only in denver...its not like your in breck or bolder where the altitude really affects cars...

FUCK you! I like 'em!! esmith13's Avatar
    surfsi and I are hittin the track on Nov. 14th in Atco, NJ.
    Their is a big EP showing from 5 states goin on.

... Behind the scenes however an 8psi and a 9psi Cybernation Stage I setup will be itchin to race each other down the 1/4mi...

Slips WILL be posted Nov. 15th or 16th (their is a meet on the 15th too in NJ).

Anxious am I...... VERY anxious.....

Eric

me wishy i was in jerzee sill

--Tom

Originally posted by esmith13

Anxious am I...... VERY anxious.....

The force is strong with you young ephatcher, i see high 13's in store for you :p.

Oh thank-you great one!!

I hope so... Could you bless me with a pair of sticky tires for track day?? My balding hankook's make me waver in my beliefs!

Eric :angel:

lol...the way you phrased that post just reminded me of star wars. Dont ask. Yeah, Hanooks are definately not grippy tires, I would know, I wrecekd my car cause of em.

Cant wait for the showdown of the turbo hatches. Maybe we could setup some kind of brackets for all us N/A eps to add a litte competitive side to the day. That would be fun as hell.

DUDE!!! That idea ROCKS!!!! Do you know how to do that?? I will bring pen and paper... OOOOH, no - wait, I'll bring my laptop and we can track it all in exel!! THIS IS GONNA ROCK!!! :D

Eric

P.S.: I did say it with starwars as the intent originally, I just never expected a response like that ;)

E,
    all we gotta do is setup in pairs, depending on the # of cars we could have two brackets. Depending on the # of runs we could squeeze in either have each heat determined by one race or best of 3, winner moves on. hahaha, this is gonna be some shit :D.

Something like this, depending on how many cars, we could add a second set and have the winner of each bracket square off

__________ ____________

ephatch member
    In bracket racing if the winner moves on, well sorry Eric but I gots to move on!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information