Close

Thread: Wings west Wing

samsudin

Wings west Wing

i'm a newbie, and i was just wondering where i could find the Wings West Wing. It looks just like the type r wing and i want it!
    Does any one have it? can you remove the W caps? Also do you have to drill holes to install it or is it bolt on?

If you want a replica of the Type R I would recomend to get the spoiler from spoilerdepot.com, they even have the option of painting it. Then again if you want WW go for it.

WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar

Re: Wings west Wing

Originally posted by sai_iii
    i'm a newbie, and i was just wondering where i could find the Wings West Wing. It looks just like the type r wing and i want it!
    Does any one have it? can you remove the W caps? Also do you have to drill holes to install it or is it bolt on?
    To get the WingsWest wing you can either get it straight from Wings West www.wingswest.com and they will paint it for you and send it your way....

yes you can remove the W caps, but it will look ghetto, cause there is an indentation for where the W caps go....

or you can get it from the great guys @ www.showstoppersusa.com either Chuck or Rocky....

if your looking for a type r wing specificaly see above what gasp wrote...

eric

samsudin
    i've heard bad reviews about the spoilerdepot.com wings though. like about not being flush. But it looks like a deal i might get one...

samsudin
    oh and you can't order anything directly from the Wings west website you have to go to a local dealer or a web distributer(like i was looking for).

Vermicious Knid oldschoolimport's Avatar
    you could get the ww unpainted and have the indentation filled with fiberglass body filler. just a thought.

ive got the ww wing and the fitment is pretty good. i just had the empty spots on the sides bondoed and then i painted it to match.

I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    get it from showstoppersusa. or email renovaauto@yahoo.com got mines from them. unfitted and unpainted.

Thread Information