Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    FUCK you! I like 'em!! esmith13's Avatar
    Which turbo??

(I won't tell anyone - just whisper it to me ;))

Eric

Greddy :D Wouldnt go any different

About the only thing that seems to look anygood at all on an EP is something like the Mugen stripe. They're just small and short, a lot of visual interference just mucks up the look of the EP. But I've been thinking of the Mugen stripe myself. At least its clean and simple.

I will tell you, if you haven't noticed already, people will give you serious shit here for having big vinyl graphics. One guy had some tribal flame stuff on his white EP, posted pics, got totally flamed, never came back.

I'm still here... And most people don't give me shit.

Hell, no one has EVER used my vinyl as an excuse to dismiss me for any reason. And I've gotten into alot of fights here about VW stuff and how slow the EP really is and noone has EVER pulled the vinyl card on me. Hell I get more flack for my APC tails. ;)

Flame-boy was just a pussy that "needed" approval.

Eric

Originally posted by esmith13
    I'm still here... And most people don't give me shit.

Hell, no one has EVER used my vinyl as an excuse to dismiss me for any reason. And I've gotten into alot of fights here about VW stuff and how slow the EP really is and noone has EVER pulled the vinyl card on me. Hell I get more flack for my APC tails. ;)

Flame-boy was just a pussy that "needed" approval.

Eric
    Yeah, I had the tails for a few months, still can't sell them. Although you do have graphics (I don't think they look bad at all by the way or I probably would have mentioned it;) ), You can back up what you say. You're not some silly ricer kid. You answered more than a handful of questions I had on turbo stuff. You're a good resource, even if you do have vinyl graphics--j/k:D

Originally posted by chet
    Yeah, I had the tails for a few months, still can't sell them. Although you do have graphics (I don't think they look bad at all by the way or I probably would have mentioned it;) ), You can back up what you say. You're not some silly ricer kid. You answered more than a handful of questions I had on turbo stuff. You're a good resource, even if you do have vinyl graphics--j/k:D
    Well, I apprecieate the "good resource" comment. It's good to feel useful. As for the tails, I don't give a fuck who makes them. Their not really "altezzas" ie: chrome with a clear cover. And taillights are nothing more than reflective lumps of plastic so who cares if APC made them. If APC made engine parts I'd NEVER buy them - but a lump of plastic??? Come on now - if I made them my self - the DIY heads would give me mad props. I just don't get how the "kids" here get by on there fake-ass band wagon mentalities...

The only thing worse than that is the level of "JDM'ism" going on here with a EUROPEAN designed and built civic.

Sorry - I just live in the real world.

Eric

Originally posted by esmith13
    Well, I apprecieate the "good resource" comment. It's good to feel useful. As for the tails, I don't give a fuck who makes them. Their not really "altezzas" ie: chrome with a clear cover. And taillights are nothing more than reflective lumps of plastic so who cares if APC made them. If APC made engine parts I'd NEVER buy them - but a lump of plastic??? Come on now - if I made them my self - the DIY heads would give me mad props. I just don't get how the "kids" here get by on there fake-ass band wagon mentalities...

The only thing worse than that is the level of "JDM'ism" going on here with a EUROPEAN designed and built civic.

Sorry - I just live in the real world.

Eric
    Keep em...be yourself...You dont build your car for other people, you build yourcar for yourself!

Oh, don't you worry yourself - I will. :D ;)

Eric

EP3 MUGEN Sidestripes

I have the Mugen Sidestripes on my White 02 EP3, Ive had nothin but complements on them, they look great.

Next week ALLLL my graphics are comming off...sticker to...running clean from now on!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information