Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Side body graphic : Opinions

Thanks to SSVR's post, someone was able to post a link to a site I had been looking at a long time ago. I REALLY like this graphic: Looking for opinions.

Minus the silent rage part, just the dominos

-=speck=-

wow..!! if u're entering the "Ugliest Ep Contest" i say get them :) cuz those are tacky and whacky

ephatch member
    Ha, it's a small world. That club "silent rage" is from around where i live, Up in Canada. Any ways, i've seen the domino graphics and they look pretty cool. Plus if you dont like them then just peel that shit off!

I have grown tired of telling people "what's ugly" and "what isn't"... I guess it all comes down to the fact that ALL of what we do to our EP's is for fun, right??? SO.... go for it, and if you don't like 'em, you can peel 'em off....

On a side note, their kinda neato.... different than most "decals" you see. I believe, and essmith has proven, that decals can be done tastefully... :)

ephatch member
    i dont care for graphics in general, and that one is no exception. got any other designs u were interested in?

ok

Esmith definately showed that body graphics CAN look really good. I think (at least for me) what kills graphics are cars that have them PLUS company stickers all over them (unless sponsored).
    Anywho, here are some others I was looking at:

I also like the Mugen stripe.

Don't REALLY like this one, I just thought it was funny. Would look like you car was... uhh... getting it's groove on :)

-=speck=-

has my vote, plain and simple, yet follows the lines of the car, it coule even be done in a reflective vinyl which i think would look cool

hmmm

Never thought of reflective vinyl, I am going to have to photochop that and see what's what.

-=speck=-

Shu Shu retarded flu oogy-boogy's Avatar

Thumbs up

Originally posted by EnJaNir

has my vote, plain and simple, yet follows the lines of the car, it coule even be done in a reflective vinyl which i think would look cool
    Definitely has my vote as well......Usually not a fan of graphics but I really like the visual of this on an EP.

By the way, what color is your EP?
    Mel

ephatch member
    can you chop the graphics on the ep, so can get a more accurate idea how it would really look on the ep?

Going to

Going to work on that ASAP. My EP is euro Yellow :)

-=speck=-

Everyone has their own opinion... Thats what make cars so unique... If we all though up the same ideas, this world would be boring. In my opinion, graphics makes the car stand out more. But it really comes down to what the driver want the car to look like. Does anyone know any good websites that create cool graphics for our car besides Modern Image?

yeah

The place I am looking at is Silent Rage. www.silentrage.net

Out of Canada.

-=speck=-

ephatch member
    Originally posted by Zigen5
    Everyone has their own opinion... Thats what make cars so unique... If we all though up the same ideas, this world would be boring. In my opinion, graphics makes the car stand out more. But it really comes down to what the driver want the car to look like. Does anyone know any good websites that create cool graphics for our car besides Modern Image?
    i agree. i'm not a fan of graphics, yet i think the right graphics could work and look pretty decent for someone that wants graphics:)

First

Ok, I did a rush job photochop, looks like booty but you get the idea. I will work on getting the ones I want the most together, it will help in visualization.

-=speck=-

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information