Close

View Poll Results: What springs do you use?

Voters
293. You may not vote on this poll
  • H&R

54 18.43%
  • Eibach

91 31.06%
  • Tein

67 22.87%
  • Intrax

1 0.34%
  • Neuspeed

37 12.63%
  • Progress

43 14.68%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Makross
    i have s-techs and i might have to say that they are alil too soft i be bouncing alot over speedbumps but its not as bad as you think;)
    I'm getting my s-techs tomorrow, hopefully with my konis it will help control the bounciness you get. I'm tired of the stiff skunk2's I have

Eibach...had em for over half a year now and nothing went wrong

Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
    tein s tech springs gets my vote. excellent ride. PERFECT drop. cheap 139shipped. soft springs. nice and comfortable.

:D
    LOL, now the pics work

ephatch member
    yeah, i got the eibach sportlines, and thinking about putting em on Wed. I'm hoping the drop is to my liking. Eibach has a good rap, so i think i'm going to like them. Right now, i can't stand the stock ride hieght. It really does look like a mini minivan. After the ep is dropped, it completely changes the look of the car. 02SilverSiHB is going to help me put them on.

02SilverSiHB: do you have a digital camera to take before and after pics of my car.

Originally posted by boostedsi0813
    yeah, i got the eibach sportlines, and thinking about putting em on Wed. I'm hoping the drop is to my liking. Eibach has a good rap, so i think i'm going to like them. Right now, i can't stand the stock ride hieght. It really does look like a mini minivan. After the ep is dropped, it completely changes the look of the car. 02SilverSiHB is going to help me put them on.

02SilverSiHB: do you have a digital camera to take before and after pics of my car.
    yay no more minivan. i was hella happy when i lowered my car. thank god:D

yeap ;)

Vendor
    errr..i would go with tein but the drop isn't enough to my liking....same with eibach...probably i'll be going with H&R

ephatch member
    Are you looking to slam your car for show. If you look at the pics of the Sep. 21 auto-x pics, you can see mine and alex's eps. Mine on stock and his on progress 2in. drop. his is pretty low. any lower and you'll really have to worry bout where you drive.

C'mon guys! Rep the neuspeed!

where can i get these teins for $139 shipped at?

also, what springs do you guys recommend for it not bottoming out, I currently have maxspeed, should have never got them b/c i always bottom out on normal driving condition. They probably got the wrong spring rate mixed up with 2001+ coupes and sedans sucks like hell.

So looking for namebrand reliable springs, any suggestions?

thanks for your help

i got the eibach pro kit for $150 flat
    and im very satisfied with the results

ephatch member
    Eibach all the way. 02SilverSiHB and i put my sportlines on about a week ago. He has the teins on Koni yellows. He had Skunk2 coilovers on before. After he drove my car he said that it was as agressive as the Skunk2's but much better ride quality.

The best thing about the eibachs is that they were specially made for the ep's. Unlike a lot of the other springs out, there is 0 butt sag. Nice even drop. The Tein's were showing nasty butt sag on 02SilverSiHB's car. He is selling the Tein's and putting the Progress on. When he gets the money he's converting to Sportline's i think.

I'm completely satisfied. Over the next month the car should set a little more. Probably less than a 1/4inch. Go to the Race track forum and you'll see the pics of all the cars. I think its like "A few EPs hit the track" or something. I havn't had any bottoming out problems and i live in San Antonio.

The best thing about the eibachs is that they were specially made for the ep's. Unlike a lot of the other springs out, there is 0 butt sag. Nice even drop. The Tein's were showing nasty butt sag on 02SilverSiHB's car. He is selling the Tein's and putting the Progress on. When he gets the money he's converting to Sportline's i think.

yeah, those sportlines are awsome. I put the progress in. I can't tell if they are the same or not as your sportlines. I'll have to test yours out again one day :D I'm pretty satisfied with the progress...soooooo much better than the damn teins I had on. But if I could have done it over from the beginning and know what I know now, I'd get the sportlines. Great buy, nice drop and not too low.

I put my sportlines on this weekend and they're amazing. Looks and rides great. Can't wait to stuff some 17's in there:D

02SilverSiHB:

U are riding on Progress. How do u like them. I am trying to decide between those and the Eibach Sportlines. What's your take????

Are U running stock shocks?????

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information