Close

View Poll Results: What springs do you use?

Voters
293. You may not vote on this poll
  • H&R

54 18.43%
  • Eibach

91 31.06%
  • Tein

67 22.87%
  • Intrax

1 0.34%
  • Neuspeed

37 12.63%
  • Progress

43 14.68%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    im goin to get some neuspeed race springs or some h&r if i can by tommorow. and get them installed but i was wondering the race springs neuspeed sells, will i be ok with a 215/40/17 series tire??? if so im goin to get it done tommorow... need answer ASAP.

Does anyone know where I can get a good set of Sportlines for a sweet price?

Vendor
    Originally posted by Zigen5
    Does anyone know where I can get a good set of Sportlines for a sweet price?
    www.showstoppersusa.com

Does anyone know of a website where i can order some springs? :)

I've been looking around for websites dat sells them, but no luck for me :'(

Looks like I am going with Neuspeed race with Koni struts. Going to get mine this week.

H&R

I have put H&R sport spring on my EP. I had it for 3 months now. So Far so good. Are you going to change your springs and struts too?
    I didnt but I think I have to. Also, If you are going to install H&R
    your drop will be about 2 inch front and rear. My camber in front is ok but my rear is -1.6. I will be installing SPC rear camber kit soon.
    http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/...s/100_0128.jpg

Originally posted by Brettnyt
    C'mon guys! Rep the neuspeed!
    Put on Neuspeed Sport & 16x7 205/40 2 weeks ago. It just feels perfect. I beat the hell out of them for 2 days before the rims went on and damn. I shaved 3 seconds off my personal track time over stock. Installing Hotckis Tuning sway bars & Neuspeed uppers this weekend then I'll run again.

BTW..Track time for me is a little 1.75 mile twisty run that I've been running for 22 years in every vehicle I own.

These springs rock! The ride is perfect & the "Progressive Rate" is very noticable. Konis Soon:)

If anybody's got some online retailers and SD/SoCal shops that they know have good deals on these spring kits post it up please. (I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the Eibach pro-kit or the neuspeed sport kit.

I try to bu direct from the manufacturer when possible. It costs more but warranty or install issues are handled promply & I always talk them into free stuff when i place decent sized orders.

I try to buy direct from the manufacturer when possible. It costs more but warranty or install issues are handled promply & I always talk them into free stuff when i place decent sized orders.

Sportlines all the way baby!

JacksNeed4Speed:
    www.ultrarev.com
    Pro-Kit $189.11
    Sportlines $171.92
    Progress $131.50

ephatch member

i got 18s on with neuspeeds and there fine

with neuspeeds and there fine.with my stock tires they were a pretty sooth ride but i got 18s and there a little bumpy now but thats what s to be expected.There great springs 2inch drop all around.

Go neuspeed race! got them on mine- luv the 2 inch drop all around and the ride is not as rough as i had feared.You will need a camber kit for the rear. i have them on stockie shocks and i have no complaints.im also rolling on 17's 205/40. you can get them for $156 shipped from www.iapdirect.com i think the springs were $124 0r $125 plus shipping.

I just ordered some Neuspeed Sport springs 1.5 inch drop all around, but I haven't heard anyone who has the sport version only the race spring. Has anyone installed one yet for a 04 EP?

The SPEEDS

I have Neuspeed race springs and i love the look of the drop now, The avatar is my ride dropped on them. The ride is stiff but not too harsh and the hanling is greatly improved considering i have only doe springs so far. I like em. Im running stock rims and tires now but will be upping to 16's soon with a 205 50 tire. Cant wait to see the slammed drop with the rims!!! SICK!!!! :tongue:
    Last edited by Retrophusion; 07-20-2004 at 08:45 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information