Close

View Poll Results: What springs do you use?

Voters
293. You may not vote on this poll
  • H&R

54 18.43%
  • Eibach

91 31.06%
  • Tein

67 22.87%
  • Intrax

1 0.34%
  • Neuspeed

37 12.63%
  • Progress

43 14.68%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    H&R springs are sitting in my garage. I won't put them on until I get some Tokico blues...and camber kit of course!

i had H&R springs.... but it didn't do so well on my stock shocks.... sooo.... changed to coilovers..... i liked the H&Rs tho.... gave the looks.. but as for the ride... it's ok... since i don't autox it......

the cuestion u should ask yourself before spending your cash is : what type of driving are u going to do on it, if your a city boy where you have bumps , lumps, and craters on the road and just wanna look good ,eibach or teins are perfect....but if you want something for the track on weekends...save some cash and get skunk 2 proseries, fullcoilovers

ephatch member
    how much lower does the tein s tech bring the car?

ephatch member
    ok I think Im going to get the eibach pro kit. The one question I have is: Are the tokico shocks good? Also, if they are which ones should I get, the hp or the d spec? I dont go to a track or anything, just want to lower my car a little but not sacrifice comfortability to much.

Quote Originally Posted by cody_sir View Post
    how much lower does the tein s tech bring the car?
    I believe it's a 1.5" drop

I just got a used set of S techs yesterday. I plan on putting them on on Monday

i have skunk2's waiting to go in however i still cannot get out the bottom strut bolts to save my life. anyone have any suggestions?!

ephatch member
    i used a small torch i had at my house to heat it

Bump.

I'm running neuspeed 2" drop and while I love the look, I'm bottoming out over speed bumps, uneven surfaces small imperfections in the road. I believe I'm on stock struts. Those with experience which spring is progressive with about an 1"-1.5" drop? I"m thinking about the Eibach Sportline or Pro-kit. Can anyone chime in? I"m currently at 141k on the odo.
    Last edited by doubledouble; 02-05-2011 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adhesiveaaron View Post
    i have skunk2's waiting to go in however i still cannot get out the bottom strut bolts to save my life. anyone have any suggestions?!
    spray it everyday with liquid wrench or penetrator for week...if that doens't do it take it to a shop.

Quote Originally Posted by doubledouble View Post
    Bump.

I'm running neuspeed 2" drop and while I love the look, I'm bottoming out over speed bumps, uneven surfaces small imperfections in the road. I believe I'm on stock struts. Those with experience which spring is progressive with about an 1"-1.5" drop? I"m thinking about the Eibach Sportline or Pro-kit. Can anyone chime in? I"m currently at 141k on the odo.

Anyone?

Anyone?
    You're shocks are prob done. Check them, if they're good get what im running; progress sport springs, 1.8 F, 1.5 R, keep in mind I'm on brand new HFP shocks though. Great ride on these springs. Or you can go with tein s techs.
    Last edited by smoody; 12-21-2008 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cronicEP View Post
    You're shocks are prob done. Check them, if they're good get what im running; progress sport springs, 1.8 F, 1.5 R, keep in mind I'm on brand new HFP shocks though. Great ride on these springs. Or you can go with tein s techs.

How long have you ran that set-up? Has it settled more than 1.8 in F? I brace myself all the time when I'm driving incase of something unforeseen in the road. -_- Esp. if I have a passenger as it makes the car lower.

How long have you ran that set-up? Has it settled more than 1.8 in F? I brace myself all the time when I'm driving incase of something unforeseen in the road. -_- Esp. if I have a passenger as it makes the car lower.
    I've been running this setup for about 2 years now...it's settled very well since the install. I love them...

I have some progress springs sittin waiting to be put on stock struts when I get a chance...will I need front and rear camber kit?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information