Close

ephatch member

Opt Auto SUCKS!!!!!

Ok so I order my AEM CAI on 8/15 I get it about a week later and it looks like someone just stomped on my my filter so they could play frisbee in the stock room. Then I refuse the order (obviously) now opt auto wants to charge me for the shipping to my house, the shipping back, AND to ship another one out there, so needless to say I told them where to stick it and cancel my order and they said they were going to charge me a 20% return to stock fee, so I told them fine then just send me a new one but they stated it will take them at least a week for them to clear it with UPS then another week to send it back to me UPS ground (they wont even hook it up with 2nd day air) so here I am on 9/3 with another 2 weeks of waiting for my intake. WTF!!!!!! sorry for the biggest run on sentence in the history of mankind but this is BULLSHIT!!!

i think i have you beat on the run on sentence. That sucks atleast you never have to buy from them again

all my posts are in run on sentence form i was thinking about geting side skirts from there but i guess not any more

undaground knowledge
    fuck em....

next time, get a little snokered on some beer or whatever, next call them up, act like you own the place, and don't stop yelling until you get a manager on the phone, and ask him how he would feel if the same situation happend to him . If he still doesn't budge, tell him you will be going to all of the honda forums and letting them know what kind of service to expect.

ephatch member
    Finally some advise to live by thanks grooveline!!:) I'll let you know how it goes

MagusDC5
    Got my JDM Type R valve cover and spark plug cover on time, and perfectly wrapped from them. Maybe they just didnt like you.

2sloSi
    That sucks about what happened, i've ordered tons of stuff from them and i alway's got great service and parts shipped asap! :)

Mr. Orange

Opt Auto does suck

I agree, they are the worst. So, I order a CAI from them and they say they have it an and will ship it ASAP. Few days go by and they didn't email a tracking number. So I call back and they report they don't have any stock. I tried to ask the guy what the heck was going on and he just hung up on me! What a horrible company!

Ironically, my fiance tried to order something them them, not realizing how much they suck, and they sent her the wrong part. She called to try and get it resolved, and I'm pretty sure she spoke to the same guy I dealt with, because he was just an asshole to her. He ends up telling her that no one even makes the part she is looking for. Two minutes on the web and we pulled up 3 other sites that sell this part.

So, their employees are rude, they lie, and they just plain don't know what they are talking about!

Well, my Progress springs got here yesterday from them and they are fine. But of course it is much tougher to screw them up in shipping.

Thread Information