Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ephatch member

dayumm this sucks

dayumm fizz has an EP3 this sucks. You bastards JDM the hell out of everything. I love your Rex's your ep should be hot as well. So yea i think im gona not do this JDM thing anymore you dayumm kids beat me already.hahah

neko

what up Neko. Their EP3 is my EP3. and yeah, it's gonna be HOT. we got A LOT of stuff thats gonna be done very soon. and yeah, it's gonna be straight up JDM;) i'll send you pics as soon as everythings done bro.

ephatch member
    thats cool bro. I respect your shop/crew alot.Some people hate cuz the crews cars are for people with there own shiop.Fuck it there just haters cuz they cant put in enough effort to make there own shop Ill probly be stopping buy for a few JDM goodies but other than that im spending every buck to bang. hit up me up AIM.. importeknikaneko

Originally posted by FiZZ-EP3
    bro, i have a sense of humor...nothing against the guy, but if you make such a STUPID post, you deserve that reply. please tell me what the whole point of that post was cause I sure as hell don't get it. he's a no-life fag, what more can i say. if someone posted Tein coilovers for $1,000 which is an unbelievable price, would you say "i'll buy 2 sets, i don't know why, I just will...j/k"...what an IDIOT!!! $475 is the lowest you'll find JDM headlights and everyone knows that...you can't even get em cheaper on options auto!
    well then, what is the point of this post? ^

Holding Monster says: dustinhurley's Avatar
    how long is that $427 price going to be offered? I'm going to buy these lights, I'm just not ready right now. I feel that if your company keeps these lights at this price, which is obviously the lowest, every single person will buy them from you when they are ready. Look at how many JDM lights are sold for the RSX. Just something to keep in mind.

Also, I know if I had a CTR. I'd take my lights off, sell them on Ebay for about $300 in about 30 seconds, then claim theft to my insurance and get some new ones. Sure you may pay a $50 deductable, but you come out with mad profit.

Registered User Fizz Autosports's Avatar
    Round up 3 people that are ready to buy when you are and ill do what i can to keep that price as far as for fitment issues by next week we will be 100% sure ;)

Originally posted by dustinhurley
    how long is that $427 price going to be offered? I'm going to buy these lights, I'm just not ready right now. I feel that if your company keeps these lights at this price, which is obviously the lowest, every single person will buy them from you when they are ready. Look at how many JDM lights are sold for the RSX. Just something to keep in mind.
    Ditto...I will get them sooner or later too.

Originally posted by dustinhurley
    Also, I know if I had a CTR. I'd take my lights off, sell them on Ebay for about $300 in about 30 seconds, then claim theft to my insurance and get some new ones. Sure you may pay a $50 deductable, but you come out with mad profit.
    ....then go to jail for insurance fraud.

= )

joke

Originally posted by Jontis
    My headlight is'nt tinted... :(
    Strange.
    I think I read somewhere that the European CTR has the same chrome headlights that the US Si has. Only the Japanese CTR has the black housing. Not sure about this, but it seems to be true. I've seen pics of CTR's with chrome headlights and black headlights. Maybe it's just the light of some of the pics.

Anyone know about this?

this.setRootCause(last);
    bro, is that supposed to be funny ?? why would you say you want 2 sets and then say you're kidding! thats such a stupid post you no-life fag

If you are representing a company, getting free stuff from them- you should be behaving more maturely. If I were them I'd drop you, and sharpish. Otherwise people like me will associate people like you with the business, and take theirs elsewhere.

I'm not offended or anything; this is just some advice.

Ok, bro PLEASE show me where it states ANYWHERE on this whole website, ANY board that I get stuff for free?? Then come talk to me:p cause you just made yourslef look like an idiot!

this.setRootCause(last);
    Ok, bro PLEASE show me where it states ANYWHERE on this whole website, ANY board that I get stuff for free?? Then come talk to me:p cause you just made yourslef look like an idiot!
    Well, I assumed because your signature says this: "**REPPIN FIZZ WITH MY EP3 TO THE FULLEST...I WON'T STOP TILL I'M SATISFIED!**" that you were "reppin'" because you were getting free stuff. If you're "reppin'", though, then you are "reppin'", whether you get free JDM radiator caps or not. I'm not looking to start a flame war here; I'm just saying if you're representing anyone other than yourself, you should do so with some maturity and respect.

Suit yourself though, as long as you're not "reppin'" me, you can be you can behave however you want.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information