Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ephatch member

Tein Springs-Good or Bad?

Need to lower this beast and want to go with springs for now. Who makes the best ride quality vs. height?

seems like most people are happy with tein s tech springs. just got mine today .hopefully i will insatll them this weekend

Im going with tein too, Even though they are not ep specific.

YO!

Tein springs for sale!

I want your teins ep33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ephatch member

Change of plan.

It appears that nobody works at showstoppers anymore. I called all day Tuesday with no answer or message system. Not very professional in my opinion. I am about to order the entire R kit and will try them one more time. If nobody answers I wil go through a private resource once again.
    So, I went to Ft. Lauderdale to a friends shop and bought a pair of the Eibach Sportlines on Wednesday. He installed them on the spot and they are perfect. No rattles or squeaks. Ride is perfect, just like stock, and is stiff in corners. The car now has 369 miles on it and counting............

Re: Change of plan.

Originally posted by Most-Wanted
    It appears that nobody works at showstoppers anymore. I called all day Tuesday with no answer or message system. Not very professional in my opinion. I am about to order the entire R kit and will try them one more time. If nobody answers I wil go through a private resource once again.
    So, I went to Ft. Lauderdale to a friends shop and bought a pair of the Eibach Sportlines on Wednesday. He installed them on the spot and they are perfect. No rattles or squeaks. Ride is perfect, just like stock, and is stiff in corners. The car now has 369 miles on it and counting............
    from my experiences. they are excellen vendor. called them up and ordered my springs. shipped out asap. got it in couple days. great service:)

ok im installing tein s tech springs TOMMRROW. i will keep you guys updated with reviews and pictures.

Re: Change of plan.

Originally posted by Most-Wanted
    That's weird. I called them to order my springs on Tuesday, and I spoke to someone after two rings, and I had my order placed within five minutes. Easy peasy.

ephatch member

HMMM!

I even went back to the website and checked the number. I am confused. Well, I'll give them another shot. I'm just impatient.

Yo Most-Wanted! Sorry we missed your call dood! I musta been busy takin jaydub's order for the Tein springs :p :angel: ! If anything drop my bro (Chuck) or me a PM. I'm not to good at returning PM's :angel:, but I know Chuck will reply for sure. Thanks!

Rocky
    Showstoppers USA

Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
    ok im installing tein s tech springs TOMMRROW. i will keep you guys updated with reviews and pictures.
    me too.. cant wait to lower my mirco van :D

ephatch member

No problem!

I will do just that. I really want the JDM kit. I'll pm you. I didn't really want to wait on the springs anyway! I will post pics today if the sun will come out.

Teins springs are excellent. pics in 5 mins . PERFEct DROP. no squeeks no poping.

Pics didnt turn out too well but here it is
    i will take some better pics tommrrow

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information