Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool REV HARD makes an intercooler for the Greddy owners..

Not sure if I'm late on this, but I guess rev hard made an intercooler for those greddy owners
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33742

MatrixKiller
    are those specs correct? is that picture the actual intercooler?

Originally posted by beansbear
    are those specs correct? is that picture the actual intercooler?
    I have no idea, might want to email them

revhard and ebay, a scam waiting to happen

Originally posted by 87gn
    revhard and ebay, a scam waiting to happen
    ah....no faith

looks like it works just fine http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...043#post236043

Ricecooker just got that installed this Saturday at the Rev Hard ride along we had. It helped his kit ALOT!

Rocky
    Showstoppers USA

so whens the recall?;) :D

Probably never, the intercooler is working fine and the car is running GREAT with the intercooler. :D It's a spearco intercooler with some mandrel bent piping. I doubt the intercooler will ever catch on fire. ;)

im glad its working good for you but i can tell you one thing for sure, i would not be putting money in there pockets.

You talkin a lot of shit...

Anything I should know that you got against Rev Hard...

I know they dont make a kit for your 87GN but dont be bitter. Do us all a favor and get an EP, turbo it with anything you want and then give us your smart ass comments...

This is not to back up Rev Hard but oh man your talkin a lot of shit that you dont seem to know nothing about.

Chuck
    Showstoppers USA

Originally posted by ShowstoppersUSA
    You talkin a lot of shit...

Anything I should know that you got against Rev Hard...

I know they dont make a kit for your 87GN but dont be bitter. Do us all a favor and get an EP, turbo it with anything you want and then give us your smart ass comments...

This is not to back up Rev Hard but oh man your talkin a lot of shit that you dont seem to know nothing about.

Chuck
    Showstoppers USA
    so true. It's like some kind of thing he has against rev hard, it doesn't matter what happens, he'll always hate them...just like no matter how much he tells us, we won't care.

so true. It's like some kind of thing he has against rev hard, it doesn't matter what happens, he'll always hate them...just like no matter how much he tells us, we won't care.
    lmfao, when a janitor of a second rate company isults you your going to have a "thing" agenst them to. (btw, i never asked if you cared or not nor do i give a shit) but whats that matter anyway, theres been plenty of evidence of the theft of 15 kits ontop of other shady deals but if you wana support them go ahead, atleast im not the sucker.

as for any one from show stoppers i expected that kind of responce. after all, there making a profit with the revhard kit and the more the truth gets out the smaller there profit gets.

anyway, theres been plenty of evidence of the theft of 15 kits ontop of other shady deals but if you wana support them go ahead, atleast im not the sucker.

as for any one from show stoppers i expected that kind of responce. after all, there making a profit with the revhard kit and the more the truth gets out the smaller there profit gets.
    can you show me threads or news relating to thefts of 15 kits that is their fault? And what shady deals. Only thing I've seen is one thread where a guy didn't get his kit, because the company he ordered it from screwed him over, then rev hard was being a complete ass and didn't help him at first, until later on they finally broke through and helped him.
    And as for kits being faulty...I've heard of one, but I heard it was the install...and revhard still covered the guy.

FIRST OF ALL 87gn, there won't BE a recall. The intercooler works perfectly fine. Matter of fact, it raised my boost from 6.5 to 8 psi by removing the restricter gasket and installing the intercooler. You probably overlooked what I wrote because you're too busy talkin' shit. Second, don't bash Rev Hard until you purchase their kit and something happens to YOU. How the F*CK are you gonna talk SH*T when you haven't tried the kit? Your foundation for all this SH*T talking is based on others' experiences, not your own. What kind of SH*T is that? Why don't you do as Chuck said, put your money where your mouth is, get an ep & turbo kit and come back here to talk that ish... MAYBE THEN someone will listen to what you have to say.... Personally, it kinda gets old when people bash companies before they even try them out. It's always 'I HEARD THIS' or 'I HEARD THAT'... And yes, I am backing up Showstoppers/Rev Hard, even if I do have a Greddy Kit. Showstoppers has excellent customer service and Rev Hard does have a good product, contrary to what anyone says. No one is perfect and mistakes happen.

ANYHOW................. (sorry, I get kinda upset when people just start talkin' ish about stuff they don't have a complete understanding of)..... My car is still running perfect :D I'm lovin' it!!!!!! I'm probably just gonna get it dyno'd this week at 8 psi cuz it doesn't look like I have the time right now to get a boost controller and have it installed... I'll get it w/in the next 2-3 weeks... So I'll have dyno #'s up hopefully this weekend

Only thing I've seen is one thread where a guy didn't get his kit, because the company he ordered it from screwed him over, then rev hard was being a complete ass and didn't help him at first, until later on they finally broke through and helped him.
    you might want to reread that thread. what happined was revhards vendor did not pay revhard for the kit. the other company owed revhard money, not the people who baught the kit but instead of taking the proper steps to get the money from that company revhard made a FAKE recall. thus they STOLE 15 kits from people who payed for the kits.

FIRST OF ALL, rice cooker, do you actually know what boost is? just because its running 8 psi now hardly impresses me, infact, if you be a good little boy ask nicely ill tell you a few ways to control your boost levels with out a boost controler.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information