Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Here you go again..................

Let me try this one more time. When we got the sense that we were about to get screwed by After Hourz, we issued call tags for those kits sent(while they were in transit.) We were "hoping" that the kits did not get to the customers yet. But, unfortunately they did and UPS still tried getting it back. Now if we were successful enough to get those kits that was not paid for, before they got to the customers, would you still think that it was our fault the customers did not get what they bought from AfterHourz? The main problem was that UPS didn't catch the recall in time.
    Why are you so bitter about this? I already gave you the turbo combinations so you can try to sell it to members for cheaper. Why do you keep going on and on trying to bash us. You said it yourself, you want to help members get a better deal. So why don't you just try and do that. ONCE AGAIN-IT'S JUST ONE/UNO KIT. We also would like to Thank the other customers that got their kit and still helped us. Now they even get a better deal on whatever they want from us.
    Last edited by revhardsales; 09-30-2003 at 04:33 PM.

Originally posted by 87gn

FIRST OF ALL, rice cooker, do you actually know what boost is? just because its running 8 psi now hardly impresses me, infact, if you be a good little boy ask nicely ill tell you a few ways to control your boost levels with out a boost controler.
    uh.....ok..... so all of a sudden you became the jedi knight of turbo and you're the only one that can help me huh........... rrriiiiigggggghhhhttttttttttt............. and you make it seem i'm trying to impress YOU of all people........ anybody else know what's wrong w/ this picture?!?!!?

hey, i backed off on the list of parts, besides, no one ever did give me the specs;) but i tell ya what. now that i look back at some of my posts i realized that the arguments aint gona end unless one of us steps up and im tired of fighting. in other words no more of bashing rev hard, my feelings might not change but for once im going to keep my mouth shut. if you are or if your not going to run your selfs down its up to your actions im not going to post about it again.

btw rice, besides my smart assed attitude that comes so natural to me i was being searious. if you want it i can dig up some diagrams that have been posted on turbo sites in the past about how to build your own t valve or adjustable wastegate depending on what type of wastegate your using. the t valve costs about 30 bucks and the adjustable wastegate actuator costs about 3 bucks, both does the same thing as a boost controler but a heck of alot cheaper.

I've seen the diy t valve and I'm straight on those. Thanks though. The problem I see is there's a higher chance turning up the boost too much w/ one of those. I've heard too many stories straight from the people who blew their motors who "accidently" turned up the boost too much using a manual or homemade controller. Besides, I'm happy w/ what I have right now. I'll just be tempted to turn it up more and more and more :D

Visit me @ K-Series.com Mugen_EP's Avatar
    Hey Paul, you still owe me a ride since I missed out last Saturday.:winkm:

Originally posted by Mugen_EP
    Hey Paul, you still owe me a ride since I missed out last Saturday.:winkm:
    Oh fo sho!!!! :D

Originally posted by RiCeCoOkEr1280
    Oh fo sho!!!! :D
    Come to the meet at Autobacs next Wednesday for BMX. ;)

MatrixKiller
    did you greddy owners change your spark plugs?

I'm using Denso Iridiums.

MatrixKiller
    are u getting pinging under load?

Originally posted by beansbear
    are u getting pinging under load?
    If you mean at low rpm's in a higher gear, there is some rattle but i THINK it's just the heat sheild. Not sure if that's what you are referring to.

MatrixKiller
    might be... ill take it back to the shop to be sure though!

it sounds like pinging under load... like valves rattling...

yall might wana run some knock gauges or a audiable knock detectors, detionation is a KILLER on turbo engines and if thats truely knock (pinging) that your hearing your doing ALOT of dammage to your engine, its only a matter of time before something lets go.

i run a scanmaster v2.1 and i HATE to see any kr but i have NEVER herd any. i do get alittle false knock from time to time because of my shift kit and lock up converter but i tend to keep real kr below 3 degrees top end.

That SOUND underload is backfire. I just got my car dyno'd and we determined that it's not detonating. It's mainly because the kits are running hella rich.

MatrixKiller
    whew!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information