Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enkie Rims????

ephatch member

Enkie Rims????

What is everyone's take on these rims as far as quality and weight etc. The shops in my area don't have shit for a selection of different manufacturer's, but all the rims are cheap as hell, I looked on tirerack.com for the same Enkei rims that I thought looked sweet and the shop next to my house is selling them for $500 with a tire package!!!

i think enkei rock.. our stocks are enkei :) and so were the 99-00 stock rims.. they're god

How about posting a pic of the wheel they are selling, or letting us know the model.

Enkei makes some nice wheels.

ephatch member
    Its the CDR

Originally posted by smokincivic
    Its the CDR
    oh don't, pleae don't. Those are so freakin played out! I see them on every car every where I go. They are not light either. I think they are like 20lb for just 16"

I'm thinking about getting the Rp02 rims I had on my previous civic. They weren't heavy, but not really that light either.

go to discount tire company, if you have one in your area. They have a catalog for rims and they show the weight for them

Get a wheel that is not too heavy, I opted for some (cheap) Motegi's, and I hate the noise they make due to the weight of them.

But then again, It's not how you feel but how you LOOK, and I LOOK marveless......................................... .:D

here' they are on Trippz car:

they aren't the same car on trippz car. trippz' are ugly

stingyboy

Thumbs up

i have enkei's on my car and i really like 'em. the look is great and the quality is too.

true, there are lighter rims on the market...BUT i''ve hit a couple of deep potholes and was sure the wheel would be bent or dented, however, the enkei's have held strong and true. highly recommended.

Originally posted by stingyboy
    i have enkei's on my car and i really like 'em. the look is great and the quality is too.

true, there are lighter rims on the market...BUT i''ve hit a couple of deep potholes and was sure the wheel would be bent or dented, however, the enkei's have held strong and true. highly recommended.
    My Enkei RF-1A's are 15x7 and weigh 11lbs each:p

Originally posted by Cone Killer

My Enkei RF-1A's are 15x7 and weigh 11lbs each:p

how much by the way? what series tire are you running.....nice, need some pics of them on!

Originally posted by civic hatch boi
    they aren't the same car on trippz car. trippz' are ugly
    wow, am I slow :D yeah, your right. I don't know what I was thinking. Those other rims don't look as bad as the one on trippz

sibaroochi

here's a wheel that's nice

I saw it on www.rim1.com $400 for the set..... hmmmm....

sibaroochi

Re: Enkie Rims????

Originally posted by smokincivic
    What is everyone's take on these rims as far as quality and weight etc. The shops in my area don't have shit for a selection of different manufacturer's, but all the rims are cheap as hell, I looked on tirerack.com for the same Enkei rims that I thought looked sweet and the shop next to my house is selling them for $500 with a tire package!!!

Smokin Civic.... You know of a place selling those enkie rims for $500/set with tires?? Where? Are they 17"? I want em but i'm in the Miami area. I hope there's a website that gives the same deal.

ephatch member

Re: Re: Enkie Rims????

Originally posted by sibaroochi

Smokin Civic.... You know of a place selling those enkie rims for $500/set with tires?? Where? Are they 17"? I want em but i'm in the Miami area. I hope there's a website that gives the same deal.
    17" $500 for just the rims but if you buy the rims tire package they only make you pay for 2 tires and they cover the other 2 so I got the whole package for about $820, and I did end up getting them I think that look badass on our car, suggestion though if you dont have springs or coil overs then go for 18's (if you dont live in a bumpy area)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information