Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want 2 things

ephatch member
    i think if there is a ctr here in 2004-2005 ill be selling my si, but 'till then ill have fun with the si
    My thoughts exactly :D

I'm with HondaTech -- waiting for a Type R and planning to enjoy the hell out the Si in the meantime.

...phone's ringin' Dude.. 02TafWhtSi's Avatar
    I am in agreement - wait for the CTR. However, is it worth it then to invest alot of $$ in the Si now and then end up selling it later for the type R? Assuming it comes w/ 17's, lowered, etc.. the mods to the Si would be useless. Hmmm.....

Awd Rsx Killer
    Well one way to get the ctr is buy it outright in Canada and bring it here. I have a co-worker who used to live in Canada has a car registered there and she can't bring it to the states until its paid off. Crazy, but true.

ephatch member
    As an employee of a Honda Dealership in Canada, I'd be VERY interested in finding out where she was able to get this "Type R".

All we have up here is the Si hatchback, just like the states, except ours is badged an SiR. Same 160 horsepower, same 5 speed, etc, etc, etc....

Awd Rsx Killer
    Originally posted by Hondatech
    As an employee of a Honda Dealership in Canada, I'd be VERY interested in finding out where she was able to get this "Type R".

All we have up here is the Si hatchback, just like the states, except ours is badged an SiR. Same 160 horsepower, same 5 speed, etc, etc, etc....
    My bad, I meant to say sir, and she owns A toyota truck which she has to pay off before she can register it in the states. Guess my initial post was a little foggy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information