Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hahahahaha...

Originally posted by jaydub
    If someone doesn't know wtf they're buying, they deserve to end up with Spoom wheels.
    hahahaha... okay... honestly... I haven't laughed that hard in a while... just thinking of some dork who wants to jump on the jdm bandwagon and dosen't know jack all...

spooM wheels straight from japan... real JDM!!!

hahahaha... go ebay go!!!

my first set of rims I bought through wheelmax. They screwed me over badly.

my gunmetal konigs i bought through speedandstyle. For what I got at speedandstyle I believe that I got a better deal. Speedandstyle did a great job.

I highly recommend speedandstyle.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by NuG
    [B]I ordered a set of Rev wheels from Speedandstyle and everything went smooth. Placed an order over the phone and got the wheels a week later. Very happy with the wheels :D I'm thinking of painting them Bronze, to get the JDM look. The tires are 215/45/17 Nanking tires, suprisingly not bad but nothing compared to the S03's on my 740. Good luck[QUOTE]

Hey NuG, did those wheels not come with center caps, or did you just decide to leave them off?

Also, in relation to the thread. I called Wheel Max, and the guy I talked to did not want to answer any of my questions and was rude as hell. Good prices or not, I'm not buying from people like that. I'd much rather pay a little extra for good customer service. I went ahead and ordered from speed and style. The guy who helped me was friendly. Wheels should be here this week, so we'll see.

check out http://www.whalentire.com/default.cfm

Their prices are fair and their customer service is pretty good too. The only problem is shipping is slow cause of where they are located.

Originally posted by Black03Si

Hey NuG, did those wheels not come with center caps, or did you just decide to leave them off?

Yeah they came with center caps but I took them off. I like em better w/o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information