Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar

Angry !!! F*** Wheel Max !!!!

I wanted to buy some wheel today. I called. After Waiting forver mins of hold. I asked about their wheel weight first on one set of wheels. I don't know if she know the exact wheel weight. but she said 17 pounds. After that she just hung up on me. I was like WTF. I called back put on hold again forever. It was the same exact person. So i asked how much another set of wheel weight. she put me on hold again. Then the lines just cut off or she hung up on me again! Arggg. I called again waiting. She picked up again. I told what set of wheels i wanted. She Hangs up again. While i was still talking to her. WTF their customer service sucks balls. I am trying to give them business. but they hang up on people. wtf kinda shit is that. Looks like i won't be buying any shit from them. FUCK WHEEL MAX

Re: !!! F*** Wheel Max !!!!

Originally posted by RacingCivicSi02
    FUCK WHEEL MAX
    Geez,I don't blame ya

Yeah thats a bitch when u wanna spend over a grand at a company and they could give 2 shits. The day of customer service is long gone it seems.

damn why keep people still trying to buy rims from wheelmax, eventhough they are CHEAP . still they sucks balls. plenty bad reviews from ANY car sites. here and there.

agree, wheelmax isnt a good company!

Come on guys!?! Where else can you get SPOOM wheels. Notice
    SPOOM . Someone posted a pic earlier this year, there's a thread around here somewhere. .. . . ..

If someone doesn't know wtf they're buying, they deserve to end up with Spoom wheels.

How bout speed and style? They do good business? what kinda tires their wheel packages come with?

Originally posted by Brettnyt
    How bout speed and style? They do good business? what kinda tires their wheel packages come with?
    emailed like 20 times about questions i had about wheel and tires package deal. no respond..:*

Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
    emailed like 20 times about questions i had about wheel and tires package deal. no respond..:*
    Yeah, i just e-mailed em yesterday... maybe i will give em a call...

omg, wheelmax is crap, sucky customer service and level of stock. i wanted two rims from them, and they say they dont have it. they said they'll have some in 2-3 weeks, i call back 1 month later. hmm.....they still out, saying it'll come in 2-3 from now, wtf....same shit they said last time. i gave up on that rim and went for another, they said they have it, but after waiting to receive it in the mail...... what happen? they were out of stock.....now more wait....

I bought wheels from wheelmax a few months ago...:o . I'm in college so I didn't have much money, so i jus went for budget rims. They looked good n' were priced jus good enough for me n' I liked the style. I would've loved to buy a set of forged wheels but eh... as I said... lack of money...

But anyways... me n' a friend of mine called in to order, n' their customer service wasn't top notch. But they're pretty much the type of ppl who get right down to business. We told them wut wheels we wanted, they offered an upgrade on tires, we said ok, completed the sale... The wheels came in a week later nicely packed.

Maybe I jus happen to be one of the few fortunate ones who called them on a good day....

I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    just checked out speedandstyle. Prices look pretty good too. anyone had any problem with them?
    Last edited by RacingCivicSi02; 10-05-2003 at 03:15 PM.

I ordered a set of Rev wheels from Speedandstyle and everything went smooth. Placed an order over the phone and got the wheels a week later. Very happy with the wheels :D I'm thinking of painting them Bronze, to get the JDM look. The tires are 215/45/17 Nanking tires, suprisingly not bad but nothing compared to the S03's on my 740. Good luck

Last edited by NuG; 10-05-2003 at 04:37 PM.

Tirerack: From the time I ordered my Superlegerras and tires, I had them at my door in less than 24 hours. Perfect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information