Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SiCk_SiR

will i be tha first?

well im turnin 16 in november and im getting a 03 civic si in vivid blue and i plan of getting a set of volk LE-37's in gunmetal with a polished lip, fiber images carbon fiber lip kit, fiber images carbon fiber hood, c-wings carbon fiber hatch, and the civic typr r headlights will i be the first to do this on a blue si and do u think it will look good. also does any1 have a pic of how the blue si would look with the carbon fiber lip kit.

Vermicious Knid oldschoolimport's Avatar
    yeah and uhhh. I'm gonna get enough NOS to blow the welds outta my manifold. and two turbos from an evo, a sr20 and the big smooth wheels from a steam roller, and a buncha other shit.... ya just gotta see it. all carbon fiber toooo.:D

don't blow smoke. do it first, then talk.

and where are you getting all the money for this? I am 16, had my car for nearly a year and am still saving for rims...

Oh yeah, and remember...

You can have any brew you want, as long as it's a corona...

SiCk_SiR

i saved my money

i was in a car accident like last year and i got like 5,000 dollas and i just started workin at carls jr so the 5,000 r goin into tha rims and lip kit

Re: i saved my money

Originally posted by SiCk_SiR
    i was in a car accident like last year and i got like 5,000 dollas and i just started workin at carls jr so the 5,000 r goin into tha rims and lip kit
    that's why 15 yr olds should not drive.

im 18 and struggling hardcore just to pay off insaurance. Ill get rims maybe in ..... 5yrs

Don't waste your money man, the volks are great but the headlights and body kit? just save your money ;) If you want to spend the money, use it to pay off your car quicker.

Re: Re: i saved my money

Originally posted by civic hatch boi
    that's why 15 yr olds should not drive.
    :)

And 5,000 will pay for all that?? haha i wish i could get all that for 5,000...ive already spent 7,500...your wishlist is probley over that...

I just smoked u...
    u lucky kids!!!! im 17 and paying for my car and mods, and remember that my EP costed 28k... im still pissed about that, 350 a month for 72 months, and im just trying to save money for mods and payments by working my ass off and still trying manage to do good in school. I hate u! haha, for two reasons, 1) ur EP costs way less than mine! 2) u r lucky ur parents are rich. Spoiled kids....

sorry im just pissed at because its not fair... lol. No personal attacks intended:D

Originally posted by Si_Dra6NStyL
    u lucky kids!!!! im 17 and paying for my car and mods, and remember that my EP costed 28k... im still pissed about that, 350 a month for 72 months, and im just trying to save money for mods and payments by working my ass off and still trying manage to do good in school. I hate u! haha, for two reasons, 1) ur EP costs way less than mine! 2) u r lucky ur parents are rich. Spoiled kids....

sorry im just pissed at because its not fair... lol. No personal attacks intended:D
    same hehe
    paying 344 every months. oh well at least we dont drive old ass beaters..

SiCk_SiR
    lets c um K20 i didnt say 5,000 was goin 2 pay for all that i said it payin 4 tha rims and tha lip kit. As for the the car my parents are giving it 2 me for my b-day so i guess i am lucky but not spoiled cuz my dad already told me that he aint payin for my mods i have 2 pay for those, which is all cool cuz i got a job already. O and i wasnt drivin when i was in tha accident my dad was.

and why r u guys paying like 320 a month 4 ur si, we went 2 our local honda dealership and we were quoted 15,500 for an si and our payment came out 2 like 250 we were goin 2 buy it but it was black so we decided 2 wait for a blue 1.

its canadian$

SiCk_SiR
    what do u mean by canadian money

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information