Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need to change my headlights....Help??!!

How do I change the turn signals in the headlights???? I have the bulbs I just don't know how to do it?

Thanks
    -kara

RTFM!

huh?

It might be in the manual, just going off of memory, id say they be a real b*tch to do. There has to be a way to gain access to the bulb without pulling the entire assembly out, but, again going off of memory I cant think of a way.

Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
    RTFM!
    im pretty sure that RTFM! stands for read the fucking manual. he must be ina bad mood :\. but yeah it is in the manual from what i recall. twards the end. it doesnt seem that hard. good luck.

i figured it out thanks. it's twords the bottom of the headlights.

Originally posted by EricP3
    im pretty sure that RTFM! stands for read the fucking manual. he must be ina bad mood :\. but yeah it is in the manual from what i recall. twards the end. it doesnt seem that hard. good luck.
    nah im not mad;) yea rtfm meant read the fucking manual

Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
    RTFM!
    haha... pure jokes...
    but really... shes a girl... and on top of that a girl who drives an ep so CTFO... that stands for "Chill The Fuck Out"

hahahahaha...
    good luck with the bulbs
    Last edited by bao_pay; 10-10-2003 at 10:13 PM.

Vermicious Knid oldschoolimport's Avatar
    turn the wheels to the opposite side that you are working on. remove the plastic clips that hold the fenderliner. pull a gap between the bumper cover side and fender liner and reach in toward the rear of the headlight assembly. the socket comes out with a gentle turn, I think counterclockwise.

see, some of us are gentlemen:D

Originally posted by bao_pay
    haha... pure jokes...
    but really... shes a girl... and on top of that a girl who drives an ep so CTFO... that stands for "Chill The Fuck Out"

hahahahaha...
    good luck with the bulbs

....Just 'cause she's a girl doesn't mean she shouldn't have thought to check the manual already. Sheesh.:banana: :banana:

To me this forum was about gaining information and helping each other with their cars...

If you wanna get pissed with someone get pissed at the people who are reposting over and over again without checking other threads... I think I've seen every picture of the 2004 Type R ever taken!!!

Thank you for your help. But I couldn't find my manual. Thats why I had posted.

Originally posted by 02hatchgrl
    Thank you for your help. But I couldn't find my manual. Thats why I had posted.
    Don't trip, I remeber the salesman trying to go over all the crap in the manual when I bought my car, I looked at him all crazy and said, seriously man I'm ready to leave, threw the manual in my backpack, and I can't tell you where it is today.... but yeah if you got any questions don't hesitate to ask... lot's of help here if you need it.

BTW, I live in California, thinking about moving to Austin Texas in a year or better, a friend of mine is getting married and are buying a huge home out there for like $190K I'm thinking about moving out there and getting a new home for less $$$ too, what do you think about Austin, is it nice, anything to do....? California is getting way to expensive to live.

-Ryan

BTW, I live in California, thinking about moving to Austin Texas in a year or better, a friend of mine is getting married and are buying a huge home out there for like $190K I'm thinking about moving out there and getting a new home for less $$$ too, what do you think about Austin, is it nice, anything to do....? California is getting way to expensive to live.

-Ryan
    Yeah it's pretty cool out here. I still haven't met very many people. But last night a few of us from EP met up, so that was cool. Lake Travis is fun if you like to party. All of the boats go out there and link up and everone parties. And then there is Downtown which the police block off a few of the streets and there are nothing but clubs and bars. So yeah I like it out here, rent is cheaper out here, registration, ins. is a little more expensive. But the rest is cheaper. There is no state income taxes coming out of your check either.
    What part of Cali are you from? I just last month moved from Ontario, Ca.

Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States
    I've replaced all of mine... they arent that bad to do.. If I had a digital camera, I would take some pictures...Also, you probbaly have an advantage because your hands are probably smaller than mine... Just do what oldschoolimport said and you should be fine.
    mods:

Stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information