Close

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    The whole damn paint job.

Factory paint these days just looks like crap compared to a good paint shop. Most good paint guys can point out all kinds of stuff for you, it's depressing.

ephatch member
    My '04 auto window down/up works intermittently now, my I-VTEC emblem on the manifold cover is peeling halfway off and I'm too pissed at the dealership I bought the car from to bring it back to them. :sadm:

Once again for the people that complain about the reverse gear grind... there is no car with synchros in a reverse gear. You must be completely stopped and someimes you need to let the clutch out a little to get it to go into reverse.

In my life I have owned 3 cars, all sticks and driven a few others and they all do it... dont worry about it, just dont hammer the shit out of your reverse gear.

Quote Originally Posted by SBC31
    Nothing major, this car is damn sweet, here's a few things from day one, but most have been fixed:

- Right rear speaker vibrated, I took the cover off, and 2 of the screws were not tight. I also added some foam around the speaker to prevent the speaker cover from vibrating.

- Driver's side washer nozzle did leak the first 3 weeks or so, but has since stopped. I have noticed however that when I use the nozzles, the driver's side one seems to hesitate when it first sprays.

- Cruise control buttons have a scratch on them (nothing major) thanks to the car cleaner at my dealer. I could have gotten it replaced, but this is too minor.

- Doors are hard to close some times. Seems that the car is very air tight and many times the doors don't close unless you slam them.

- Hood not aligned properly. Again something I can fix myself by adjusting the little bumpers in the engine bay. For some reason, I've been too lazy to adjust them though. Then again. 99% of the people would not even notice this.
    Guess I should add that the driver's window weatherstips had a kink in it, and I had it replaced under warranty. Two plus years with the SiR and it has been alllll goooooood for me... love this car. I've had 5 Honda's before and this is by far the best I've had.

my rear speaker vibrates real hard

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information