Close

Speed and style?

Hi i wasjsut wondering whats the reviews for speed and style and also why are their wheel and tire packages so cheap??? I mean 699 shipped?? i've always been used to the you pay what you get deal. Also Do REV wheels sell good rims??? they look really nice but the price is just making me hesitate. Sorry for all the questions, been eye shopping for rims:D :D

Well, I haven't bought from them and I am a little hesitant to. From what I hear, their customer service is sub-par. A few people have said they are rude, hard to contact, and it takes them a while to ship. But on the flip side, other people have had great business with them. I have PM'd the revwheels rep on here, only gotten one reply and I havent heard anything else for about 2 weeks now, so I guess I am just forced to buy wheels elsewhere.

steve

i bought my rims from them and got them on time, and exactly what i ordered at a great price. Buy with confidence. Just don't expect a red carpet. You will get what you order in a timely manner, efficiently and without hassle.

are their rims quality pretty good?

Thumbs down

...if you are brave enough to order from them, do so with a credit card that will defend you and take care of any problems on your behalf.

Thread Information