Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Wild turkey Special Breed Bicho6's Avatar
    Originally posted by ImportCustomx
    bump...i just called powerteck or watever and left a message to see if they know anything...lets stay on this..im down for these lights..shit ill pay 800$...i just want them.they are hot.
    i second that

I went to http://www.sfxperformance.com and saw that they had some mystery lights for 01-03 Honda Civics. They had four different sets of lights where two are clearly for the other Civic models. For the other two it didn't show pictures and didn't indicate if they are for the Si. They are listed for $175. So, I wrote them to ask for clarification. My conversation with them is below.

Question:
    Are there any ANZO headlights that fit the 01-04 Honda Civic Si? Is this part number for the Si? ANZ02-YD-HC01-B

Answer:
    Yes those headlights will fit the SI model
    http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/ANZ02-YD-HC01-B.htm
    Kind Regards,
    Chris Bristow

Question:
    In light of the Image Not Yet Available label on the page my next question may seem silly but from a consumer point of view it makes good sense. Is it possible to see a picture of those head light assemblies?

Answer:
    I believe these are the same model year of lights.
    Followed by a picture of the ANZO show car already posted numerous times in this thread.

HELL YA! Fuck my 04 headlights. Will these fit with 04s or do I got to modify them.

Originally posted by bogelas
    I went to http://www.sfxperformance.com and saw that they had some mystery lights for 01-03 Honda Civics. They had four different sets of lights where two are clearly for the other Civic models. For the other two it didn't show pictures and didn't indicate if they are for the Si. They are listed for $175. So, I wrote them to ask for clarification. My conversation with them is below.

Question:
    Are there any ANZO headlights that fit the 01-04 Honda Civic Si? Is this part number for the Si? ANZ02-YD-HC01-B

Answer:
    Yes those headlights will fit the SI model
    http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/ANZ02-YD-HC01-B.htm
    Kind Regards,
    Chris Bristow

still need to see it to believe it... there are too many things that are telling me to be worried for example... no picture on website.. website has year wrong 01-03 ... should be 02-04 ... 01's are not the same... i don't know.. if you take a chance on this site please lets us know how it works out for you

I was hoping myself that this would be good enough for someone more adventurous to try it. I also feel nervous about the lack of pictures and model number specification. Anzousa's Web site is the same way (no pic so Si designation) and I have seen other vendor's Web sites that had the same four sets of lights for Civics where two of the have no pics and these same model numbers. I'll try contacting another site to get a second confirmation. But if anyone buys these please confirm the model number and post pics.

ill do it

Well my friends..i think next week..ill be the bitch/guniea pig and do this...Im gonna give them a ashout and get set up with them and i will post picks asap!

Re: ill do it

Originally posted by ImportCustomx
    Well my friends..i think next week..ill be the bitch/guniea pig and do this...Im gonna give them a ashout and get set up with them and i will post picks asap!
    you are the man... thanks alot please keep us updated

ephatch member
    Any new info on these?

they look like the ones showstopper has now.

samsudin
    I got mine off ebay. :D

Click Me

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information