Close

Thread: Sema...suck?

Sema...suck?

so im guessing SEMA sucked this yr for the EP due to all the RSX A SPEC! ~ ACCORD GODCAR! MUGEN S2K< EVOWHORE! etc....

so whats up with the ep parts? Kathryn said something about tokicos being there, what else? Im tired of all these other cars. Sure they are cool but I don't own them.... I havent even found a pic of this awesome signal ep people mentioned.

New EP parts anyone? intakes, headers, exhausts, cams, manifolds, turbos, SUSPENSION.

I need some new positive info to read here other than im selling my ep or i wrecked my ep.

Yea, i was looking forward to see some ep suspension parts. hmm we will see i guess.

and before someone posts this, (I know someone will)...

"here ya go buddy! **official** I really love my car topic, v1.0beta ( 1 2 ) lol

hahaha. !@#$%, I too am wondering where in hell all the info on what
    was released is. I think we need to give it til next week, when all
    the vendors get back. I'm going to try to call Crane (about Cams), maybe
    I'll contact a few others. I'm also hoping we'll start seeing ads/for sale threads about the new products pretty soon...

I have a bad memory, so I am trying to remember all the new parts I saw for the EP. I remember seeing that Fluidyne has come out with a polished radiator (no info on it yet, but it is ready for purchase). Hayame made some polished interior and engine pieces (I know most will not care) but atleast it's something. I saw the Sparco civc and was pretty dissappointed. There is a nice front mount sitting on it, yet no turbo? :( I saw the white EP with the fiber images kit, more graphics, lambo doors and more gadgets. I saw the option Si and several other jdm EP's. Very nice. I noticed Wilwood came out with some rear brakes for the EP, so that was nice to see. There really wasn't alot of new parts out, but it was nice to see the manufactureres EP's. Sorry I don't have to much info on the EP. It was all very overwhelming, but I know I will be coming back for next years, or from what I heard...the east coast version;)

Yeah, I pretty much saw what Kathryn saw. One thing she didn't mention was CF doors and door panels from VIS. Those look pretty cool.

Rocky
    Showstoppers USA

These are my confessions Zero Three Si's Avatar
    Originally posted by RockEP_SS**
    Yeah, I pretty much saw what Kathryn saw. One thing she didn't mention was CF doors and door panels from VIS. Those look pretty cool.

Rocky
    Showstoppers USA

How did the doors look....just using my imagination they don't sound like they look good....but I could be wrong.

Here's a pic I got of the door panel, pretty cool IMO.

WOW...Now on a black carrr...WOW !!:)

ephatch member
    Already got my CF doors, to tell all that was seen at the Sema show, Hondata-fully programmable k20 ecu, JIC flta-a2's, the Radiator(fluidyne) is for a RSX-S but pretty much the same thing, KYB will have shocks out for sure, Ingalls will have Engine Dampners, AEM has a V2 intake, Skunk2 has a intake manifold for all k20's and a bunch of other k20 goodies, JE has Pistons, Eagle has rods, HFP kit is out, Fidanza has a flywheel for it and Exedy has a numberous clutches and flywheels for it.

Did you install your CF doors yet?? Any pics?

Rocky
    Showstoppers USA

Thread Information