Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    my car is shiny too
    Last edited by BlackSi2002; 12-10-2003 at 07:31 PM.

Originally posted by IIx 03 EP xII
    thanks guys, looks like i have a new project for my baby now. where can i get those products though? i know wal-mart doesnt carry those things, and i dont have too much of a selection being that i live in panama city beach and its a tourist town basically. but still thanks for the information.
    Check in the phone book for any places that sell equipment to body shops and detailers (Like Finish Masters or the Sherwin Williams Autorefinishing centers).

Both AutoZone and Advance Auto carry some of the pro Meguair's stuff (the tan bottles) but not much.

And, the web is your friend. There are actually a few places online that are based in Florida, so you'd probably get the stuff pretty quick.

Try properautocare.com, autogeek.net, premiumautocare.com, autopia-carcare.com and many more. Have fun.

My car is also shiny... Very shiny...

CLICK ME

i dont have much to add to this, but i can tell you from personal experience, Klasse is great. You might not notice it as much on a newer car like ours with fresh paint, but it can really bring old dull paint to life. Anyone whos ever used it will tell you its some good stuff..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information