Close

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Still no CEL after reset with palm software (6 days and counting).

Originally posted by fsugatorbait
    Still no CEL after reset with palm software (6 days and counting).
    fsu, what's the latest update? I'll be going home Friday, wondering
    if I should order a 02 fix and install that this weekend, or just
    reset the ECU and go from there...

Originally posted by andy
    fsu, what's the latest update? I'll be going home Friday, wondering
    if I should order a 02 fix and install that this weekend, or just
    reset the ECU and go from there...
    I got the light at about 10 days. its a better fix than resetting the ECU because even though you reset it, it still stores the code in a 'pending' folder and then retests for a specific time period before you get the CEL again. Racerdre is working on a o2 sim fix, ill pm you when I hear back from him on the progress. What o2 fix did you have in mind?

o2 sim

I have the megan racing cat and I purchased the caspers electronics o2 sim and i love it. it was so easy to install. It was just plug and play. I have had it on the car for almost 3 weeks and no cel. I haven't measured gas mileage yet but it seems to be about the same or even a little better.

Re: o2 sim

Originally posted by simione
    I have the megan racing cat and I purchased the caspers electronics o2 sim and i love it. it was so easy to install. It was just plug and play. I have had it on the car for almost 3 weeks and no cel. I haven't measured gas mileage yet but it seems to be about the same or even a little better.
    Sounds great, keep us posted with the CEL. Where did you get it from and how much?

I got the light at about 10 days. its a better fix than resetting the ECU because even though you reset it, it still stores the code in a 'pending' folder and then retests for a specific time period before you get the CEL again. Racerdre is working on a o2 sim fix, ill pm you when I hear back from him on the progress. What o2 fix did you have in mind?
    I was thinking either the RacerDre one, or one I had seen on clubrsx.

simione, also wondering about where you got it from? Is this the one you ordered? (79.95)

Originally posted by andy
    I was thinking either the RacerDre one, or one I had seen on clubrsx.

simione, also wondering about where you got it from? Is this the one you ordered? (79.95)
    Yes this is the one that i ordered. Kinda pricey but i don't mind paying for the option of plug and play. I bought it from a shop in apopka called velocity resources. (407-464-4680) They had 6 in stock when i bought mine. The product is high quality. Lets just hope that i never get a cel, that would piss me off.

Simione:
    How is the o2 sim coming along? Anything that you've noticed since you've been running it. How long have you had it on for without the CEL now? Thanks.

Simione:
    How is the o2 sim coming along? Anything that you've noticed since you've been running it. How long have you had it on for without the CEL now? Thanks.
    Its running great! I have had no problems and no cel since installing it and it has been about a month now. I love the way that car feels up top and a really think that gas mileage is a tad bit better. I did notice a little drop in the low end tq after installing the megan cat but i guess thats just because there is no restriction now. FSU did you notice a little loss in low end when you put the cat on? I am just curious. if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

Yah, I did lose some of the low end tq, but what we gained with the test pipe up top more than makes up for it. Im definately going to be ordering the sim to get rid of the engine light now that its been at least 4 weeks or so for yourself without a CEL. Good to hear we have an option. Thanks bro. :)

sucka free
    Just to reinforce simione's experience, I've had the caspers o2 sim on for about 300 miles with no CEL. Good product!

Originally posted by djsolution
    Just to reinforce simione's experience, I've had the caspers o2 sim on for about 300 miles with no CEL. Good product!
    Im runnin past 1k and no CEL here either. :)

MatrixKiller
    sorry if i missed it but what ever happened to the resistor thingy someone was working on? i think it was Mugen_ep?

Originally posted by beansbear
    sorry if i missed it but what ever happened to the resistor thingy someone was working on? i think it was Mugen_ep?
    It was racerdre, I pm'd him a couple times, he said he was in the process of testing it, but never got back to me and stopped returning PM's. Judging by the lack of communication on his part, my bet is it didnt work.

I have a CEL and i need that 02 Sensor tricker. where can i get one.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread Information