Close

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Black 02 SI
    silver, did you order them painted or did you get them painted yourself? if you got them painted yourself, how much? and if you ordered them painted how did the paint job look?
    He ordered them unpainted, they came in black ABS, He got a friend at a local shop to do the paint for him.

Burn out, Don't fade away recognition's Avatar
    Originally posted by CivicHB
    they came, they went on ricer cars, now everyone with an EP3 CTR/SE in the UK wants em':yellm:

I like my splitters, even if is was trendy in another country 6 years ago...must be nice hauling that EP chassis around with a SOHC..lol
    yea fair enuf :D,

sorry to cause conflict, just sounded like you (not you personally) hadn't seen them before.

I like my ricey euro tails, even if it was trendy in another country 5 years ago...and yes it is nice:D

fair enuf;)

Sky performance has some more of these splitters in stock.

I just got my CF ones, they didnt come with mounting hardware or instructions. They look great, and Calvin is working with me to help figure out what I need to get them put on.

Originally posted by fsugatorbait
    I just got my CF ones, they didnt come with mounting hardware or instructions. They look great, and Calvin is working with me to help figure out what I need to get them put on.
    Post pictures asap. Dont make us wait anymore
    :)

The new shipment of ABS splitters are now in. Those that have ordered will have theirs sent out this week. We have limited supplies, so if you want to order, pm me or post a reply in the vendor section. I have them posted there for $60.00 USD shipped. Once again, supplies are limited, so get yours while they last. Thanks

CreamedCone
    Hey, when did you become a vendor here? Very smart move I must say. So I can be expecting my splitter in the next week or so huh? I was just thinking of E-mailing you, but now that you posted I don't have to.

Thanks,
    Eric

Is it possible to get CLEAR, DETAILED pictures of these things? Kinda frustrating looking at shitty pics, when trying to determine a product.

Ill get some good pics up shortly, I didnt have my camera when I was home for the holidays so I didnt have a chance to take any. I didnt get any mounting hardware with them and they werent drilled. Calvin is working to get me the hardware so I can get them on. Ill let you guys know.

Originally posted by SmoothOperator
    Is it possible to get CLEAR, DETAILED pictures of these things? Kinda frustrating looking at shitty pics, when trying to determine a product.
    my thoughts exactly... i'm considering getting a pair for autox as cone killers/bumper savers and taking them back off after each autox.

how do they mount? to existing screws? or is there drilling involved? do we have to take off that rubber thingee on the bottom of our bumpers?

it gets screwed in. The rubber underneath the bumper will need to be removed, but that is very simple to remove and put back on.

ephatch member
    I didnt have to remove my rubber strip before I mounted mine....

Originally posted by carsoption
    it gets screwed in. The rubber underneath the bumper will need to be removed, but that is very simple to remove and put back on.
    ok, "screwed in" using existing holes or is drilling involved?

what's up with the rubber - remove or not? conflicting stories.

anyone got pictures from an install?

Let me try to clear this up a bit. I just got word that the CF ones are a generic fit and that you would have to drill through the splitter to match up with the holes on the car. The rubber air damn will need to be removed for the CF ones, but for the ABS they are specifically fit to the EP and apparently you can keep the damn. Im not pleased that I wasnt informed earlier about the CF ones not fitting. Im trying to get them sent back and replaced with the ABS ones. Ill try to get pics up this weekend.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information