Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

JRSC race version and Hondata release

I just spoke with Doug from Hondata about obtaining the flash for the Race version of the JRSC. Currently the Base JRSC can be had from Nopi for $2912.00 (everything included). The race version and boost levels are still not finalized with hondata/JR. I was told it will be out in the next 3 weeks. The race flash from hondata will include larger injectors, and a MAP sensor relocator. ($795.00 for existing customers) The Race JRSC is gonna run you $900.00 more than the base version. ($3812)

Not sure how this compares to turbo, but I don't want to live under a hood either. My best guess at power levels are in the 240 hp range, which is not far off from the CN turbo.
    One conflicting issue was both Hondata and JR say they are supplying the larger injectors for the Race version????

I also brought up the chance that I may throw a type-S head on it as well. JRSC and Hondata both think that it would be a unique setup and may require additional tuning. Doug suggested that you could run the type-S head with the JRSC and use the type-S/JRSC flash. Only downfall would be the compression would be a little lower. Will tackle that one another day.:D
    Last edited by myeverlovinsir; 11-13-2003 at 01:03 PM.

Thread Information