Close

Thread: LED Bulbs

creator of ephatch DownTheHatch's Avatar

Post LED Bulbs

Autodynamic now has white LED bulbs in 1157, 1156 and Wedge Type.

I'm thinking of changing out my 3rd brake light with all LED wedge bulbs, or changing my brake lights to the LED 1157's.

Anyone done this already?

Autodynamic.com: LED Bulbs

Still Around...
    I would like to do the same... If anybody has already done this or gonna do it, put some pics up. Spending a grip on some lil' bulbs is tough to swallow (if you're on a budget) if you don't like it after the fact.

Oh, BTW, DowntheHatch, where can I see a pic of your ride? I love those Motegi 18's. Too bad they weigh about 2 trillion pounds. How much more sluggish was it after you put 'em on?

Still Around...
    Don't put 1157 LED's in for the rear lights. I just learned the hard way that since they are not dual-filament, they will not light up unless the brake is on. Therefore, driving down the road at night is a little dangerous. I'm probably the only person that didn't know this, but oh well.

i put the amber/orange wedge bulbs for my parking lights for the front. there 4 clear LED's that are pretty bright when u turn them on. i paid like $12 for them but considering they have a lifetime warranty with them. dont have a camera but my friend does though ill try to get some this weekend.

Thread Information