Close

Thread: Type R wheel

WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar

Type R wheel

Ok guys,

I dont have the funds to do what i wanted...but maybe someone on EPhatch here does so....

There is a Type R steering wheel on Ebay going for 350 (no bids yet, only 1 day left) and its 50 shipped...so say 400 dollars for the wheel...

i think it would be a good idea if someone jumps on this, get the type r wheel, and unload your EP wheel to a 7th gen civic or someone else on ebay for like 250 300....

here is the link

JDM INTEGRA TYPE R DC5 RSX STEERING WHEEL SRS

Hope someone plucks this good buy....
    also this guy is a very good seller on ebay, i have gotten a good amount of stuff from him...

Eric

why not just get a mugen or spoon wheel? if u want the lil red H buy one from that link floating above this message an save yourself 394 dollars =-)

WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar
    Originally posted by redronin22
    why not just get a mugen or spoon wheel? if u want the lil red H buy one from that link floating above this message an save yourself 394 dollars =-)
    because there are alot of people that want JDM products and not some cheap coverup...and the mugen wheel is suade, which if your hands are dirty or you sweat from the hands...say bye bye to the nice looking mugen wheel

hehe funny thing is how i have jdm lights. same thing as stock except its smoked chrome. Oh well to each his own, gl on the wheel.

Thread Information