I just got my rims today and I dont know what to think of them yet. I was originally going for Tenzo Mean-6's but I was told none would be available till the end of the month. So I tried to get some info on some wheels made by Velox (NOVA)which are supposed to be exact coppies of the Tenzo Mean-6's. I got them today at the shop and realized that the spokes were not gunmetal like i wanted but polished. Upon ordering this, the shop and i talked to someone at Velox to verify the wheel color. I asked if it was gunmetal on the spokes and they told me all the way to the rivets. So when I got them the inner lip and the side of the spokes were the only parts that were colored gunmetal. I could have said no and took it back but i kinda wanted them too. I guess I will look for someone that can powdercoat. Here is the Pic of my hatch with the Velox Nova. and a pic of the tenzo mean 6's. I m plannin on getting some Ground Controls soon just like what I had on my 00 ex. Please gimme your opinions on this. Personally I think It would look nice once I drop about an inch or so.