Close

Thread: Auto Start

Auto Start

Can anyone help me on install auto start on my car? Any help on wiring will be great! Thanks

I don't this can be done with manual. I thought only automatic because our car's can be left in gear this would'nt be pretty when you hit the remote.

Banned
    Originally posted by Me ep3
    I don't this can be done with manual. I thought only automatic because our car's can be left in gear this would'nt be pretty when you hit the remote.
    if u start it in neutral its possible to do... check up the threads to learn more.

You would have to bypass the clutch pedal as well. To start manual cars, they need the clutch to be pressed in. I think you need to "bypass" this somehow. Also, you have to remember to leave you car parked in neutal all the time, because they can't start in gear with the clutch not pressed in.

I personally think auto start on a manual should be taken and done in proffesionally. all my friends have in in their cars.. it is possible. but they all got it done at a shop. Just my 2 cents:D

I put them in at my part time job. You have to do lots of testing on the wires in your car to make sure they are the right ones. The only difference with auto or stick car is that you have to bypass the clutch switch. If you are not good with wires take it somewhere to be done.

Thread Information