Close

ephatch member

gsr blades, the ls stars, or the 99-2000 si

ok ihave a question i can get the 2000 gsr blades, the ls stars, or the 99-00 si's for at the most 300 with tires. but i dont know what to get. i need new tires but all the tires that come on here are new. so its a good deal for me. i just dont know what to get???? any advice

the si wheels would be my choice on the ep.. the blades look good on the older em1.. the LS wheels are ghey.. but might as well invest in some bad ass tires on the stock ep3 rims.. avs es100s would be my 1st choice:D

ephatch member
    thanx for the advice. i was thinkin just put some new tires on the car but ineed some change in my car. and i would probably put some khumos on them cuz i can get them at wholesale price. i can get a decent price on othertires but u cant go wrong with wholesale especially if they are khumos

i had the 99-00 si wheels on my ep for about 2 weeks, and i liked the way they looked. i've seen the gsr blade wheels on an ep, and i'm not too crazy about it... and i can't even picture the ls wheels on the ep.

99-00 si wheels all the way. ls stars wheels will look bad on ep. imo,

Is "none of the above" an answer? I've always found it cheesy to use older OEM wheels on newer cars...it's different the other way around...stick with your stockies.

Thread Information