Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ctr wing on si

Question ctr wing on si

out of curiousity, im wondering how the ctr wing would look on a si with no other aero mods. how much is it? and can anyone suggest where to buy it from? thx.

There is always a few kicking around on ebay. I last saw one go that I was biddin on for 23 dollars. NUTS! and should have jumped on it. It requires some shaving and such, but is well worth the look!;)

www.renovaauto.com has them for $160 shipped, if you live nearby you can pick it up for $120. Its prefitted, but not painted, so you'd have to do that by yourself, and as far as installing it, all you have to do is drill one little hole in the middle for the wires for teh brake light.

i got mine from http://spoilerdepot.com - it comes painted. the only body mod on mine is the wing (click the signature)...

I would highly reccomend Renova Auto. Fits Great with no modification and i got mine for $140 shipped... just do a search for them on ephatch and you can see test fit pics and get their email and stuff like that... I can send you some pics of mine if you want, just PM me.

Joe

i am picking up my wing from renova on monday $129 picked up. not bad. not bad at all.

shit.. 350+ for a spoiler ?

Originally posted by sivaji
    dude, like look up a few posts... you could get one shipped for $160

if you don't think it's worth it, go somewhere else. it doesn't require any mod and it's painted and the finish is great...

$130 + mod + paint = $?

you just told me "it requires no mod" and then you post.. "spoiler + MOD + paint" sooo.. i dont get it.

you just told me "it requires no mod" and then you post.. "spoiler + MOD + paint" sooo.. i dont get it.
    sorry, i was comparing prices of spoilerdepot to other wings that seem cheaper... if you start with a cheap wing and add up the costs they all end up around $250-$300. that was my point.

I got my wing shipped from from Renova for $140... Then got it painted for $208.50... so total of $348.50. I know the painting was a little more than other places but it was a convient place so i didnt mind paying a little more. Its about the same price as the Spoiler Depot wing but the fit is so much better... I sure someone could get the paint job for cheaper but I perfer this wing...

Originally posted by BlackHatcher
    I got my wing shipped from from Renova for $140... Then got it painted for $208.50... so total of $348.50. I know the painting was a little more than other places but it was a convient place so i didnt mind paying a little more. Its about the same price as the Spoiler Depot wing but the fit is so much better... I sure someone could get the paint job for cheaper but I perfer this wing...

my spoilerdepot wing fits pretty darn good in my opinion! the gap between your wing and the body (in pic#2) seems larger than mine, but not by much...

Last edited by glw; 11-24-2003 at 01:48 PM.

Yea, your wing looks really nice. You got a good one. I have just seen a lot of Spoiler Depot wings that fit like crap. There are a good number of horror stories on here too. That is why I went with Renova Auto. I did not want to take that gamble. Im glad that you got a great wing. Looks awesome!

I dont really mind the gap because once it is on when it is painted, It wont even be noticeable espically cuz its black.

Im happy... :D

Originally posted by BlackHatcher
    Yea, your wing looks really nice. You got a good one. I have just seen a lot of Spoiler Depot wings that fit like crap. There are a good number of horror stories on here too. That is why I went with Renova Auto. I did not want to take that gamble. Im glad that you got a great wing. Looks awesome!

I dont really mind the gap because once it is on when it is painted, It wont even be noticeable espically cuz its black.

Im happy... :D
    yes, i agree... looks good! a lot better than the puny stock wing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information