Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ephatch member

Did a seach...trailer hitch on a 03 si hatchback?

i would like to use the si to tow a gokart :)

thanks

MY BABE & EP3= ALL I NEED
    i think the manual has something about towing. Besides that what kart do you race. My brother races at Sears Point every weekend. He has a CRG Kart. its sweet 125cc. Shit will kill any street car 0-60, and eat any street car ever made. You gotta love it, a little kart zipping around the track. I drove on a track in Germany where michael shumacher supposedly learned on. I will help look for more info on the tow hitch. take care, dave

Asshole, Major Asshole Driftin SI's Avatar
    here you go mate, hope the link works

http://search.cartserver.com/search/...Civic&GO=GO%21

The manual says it will void your warranty.

Just buy a beater with a hitch...

ephatch member
    Originally posted by ep3hatchattack
    i think the manual has something about towing. Besides that what kart do you race. My brother races at Sears Point every weekend. He has a CRG Kart. its sweet 125cc. Shit will kill any street car 0-60, and eat any street car ever made. You gotta love it, a little kart zipping around the track. I drove on a track in Germany where michael shumacher supposedly learned on. I will help look for more info on the tow hitch. take care, dave

thanks for your help dude, hey how much for a set of 16" black five spoke spoon wheels. :)

MY BABE & EP3= ALL I NEED
    They are very expensive IMO, i can get you a price tomarrow. If you are going for looks, get the Rota Slipstreams, i think there is a pair for sale in the classifieds, and otherwise i will find you a pair if you are interested. take care, dave

You may want to search for it but I believe the
    Last edited by ep pilot; 11-23-2003 at 08:31 PM.

I bought the Hidden Hitch, cause you won't need to drill any holes in your little egg-shaped hooptie. Fits perfectly, took 45 minutes to install, and it's a 1" receiver, so theres no big ugly tongue and ball sticking out (he said "tongue" and "ball" heh heh heh)to bark your shins on. Tow my kart, bike, a ton of bags of gravel...works great, but then again, I roadraced motorcycles for 4 years with an '89 Si for a tow vehicle. BTW, if I'm not mistaken, farting in your car voids the warranty too...:shockm:

motomoron (or anyone else with one) can you post a picture of your Hidden Hitch (like for the Draw-Tite above)? Do you have to cut a whole in your bumper? I just want to mount a bike carrier.
    Last edited by EtherGhost; 02-24-2004 at 10:44 AM.

Originally posted by motomoron
    I bought the Hidden Hitch, cause you won't need to drill any holes in your little egg-shaped hooptie. Fits perfectly, took 45 minutes to install, and it's a 1" receiver, so theres no big ugly tongue and ball sticking out (he said "tongue" and "ball" heh heh heh)to bark your shins on. Tow my kart, bike, a ton of bags of gravel...works great, but then again, I roadraced motorcycles for 4 years with an '89 Si for a tow vehicle. BTW, if I'm not mistaken, farting in your car voids the warranty too...:shockm:

Id like to see a pic of that! I was considering getting a Jetski, or a quad. but i have nothing to tow it with.:D

Toronto Canada we live in Igloos and have Polar bears for pets
    Mine is a Hide a hitch and I didnt have to cut anything in my bumper. You can barely see it, I tow a a 1200 LBs jet ski and usually Two dirt bikes and I have a bicycle rack too works great lots of power and its a better design then the one pictured in my opinion has more beef to it

do a search for a truck lol:D

Originally posted by 2QK4U ALLWAYS
    Mine is a Hide a hitch and I didnt have to cut anything in my bumper. You can barely see it, I tow a a 1200 LBs jet ski and usually Two dirt bikes and I have a bicycle rack too works great lots of power and its a better design then the one pictured in my opinion has more beef to it
    Pictures please?

I live my life Turbo Free
    Originally posted by shimmy_yaz
    do a search for a truck lol:D

agreed

Question

Any pictures of that hidden hitch? Was the part number 60971 ?

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information